Page 904 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 40480485489490290390490590691495410041404 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 16651

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    And what the fuck does the Democratic party have to do with this... or are you contractually obligated to mention Democrats in every other sentence?
    Pretty sure "democrats" in that context, or most contexts these days even, is referring to the unhinged chronically triggered SJW types that you see acting like mentally unstable dickheads all sorts of retarded ways in various videos.

Even if they're the minority as far as democrats go, they're really great at making themselves seem like the majority to most other people.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-03-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

And what the fuck does the Democratic party have to do with this... or are you contractually obligated to mention Democrats in every other sentence?
    Because Democrats are the ones pushing the "it's racist to call it the Wuhan virus" nonsense. They aren't even subtle with this either.

If the Green Party were the ones pushing that nonsense then I would call out the Green Party for it.

I don't believe the novel coronavirus was "unleashed" deliberately or accidentally, no... and nothing that I've seen has conclusively demonstrated that to be the case, even though such is a persistent conspiracy theory.

However, I wouldn't argue against the fact that the Chinese government handled it extremely poorly because of a lack of concrete information at the time.

That was absolutely a wall of text, so TLR -- it's not sooper srs bsns racist, with or without any additional context, but that framing has often been used to promote racist thinking for political reasons. Even I'll agree that's a thin connection, but I don't think it's without any substance or precedence, and I was asked to elaborate. Do whatever you want with that info, including nothing.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the word "unleash" doesn't necessarily imply intent.

i.e.
    Those dumbass kids fucked with that Ouija board again and unleashed a fucking ghost in my house and now I can no longer masturbate in peace!
    Last edited by Methais; 08-03-2020 at 07:57 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the word "unleash" doesn't necessarily imply intent.

i.e.
    Those dumbass kids fucked with that Ouija board again and unleashed a fucking ghost in my house and now I can no longer masturbate in peace!
    Sure, if you're looking at it in that light; however, the wording would still imply that the virus was somehow being restrained (or that existing restraints were removed) by them, which does still point to it "escaping" somehow... which I don't believe is accurate, but that's still a point of debate. And that's an interested comparison, hadn't thought of it that way.

If you adhere to the belief that it was their responsibility for allowing it to leave the country initially, then that wording fits -- I don't, personally, but your mileage may vary.

...those fuckin' dumbass kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Because Democrats are the ones pushing the "it's racist to call it the Wuhan virus" nonsense. They aren't even subtle with this either.

If the Green Party were the ones pushing that nonsense then I would call out the Green Party for it.
    Are you daft? It's a global concern, and hardly limited to Democrats.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

i.e.
    That’s a strange way to use that word, I mean yeah it works, but typically the word “released” would be used.
    While unleash can be used in the way you showed us, it’s commonly used to show intent as well. The picture that started this little debate definitely has an undertone of done on purpose or with intent.

With how you put it, I would say they knew a ghost would/could be released, and that’s why they did it.
    While “released” wouldn’t show that same intent.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-03-2020 at 08:20 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Are you daft? It's a global concern, and hardly limited to Democrats.
    My bad, leftists are crazy all over the world, Democrats just happen to be our brand of crazy leftists here in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    My bad, leftists are crazy all over the world, Democrats just happen to be our brand of crazy leftists here in the US.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    --Order of the Shadow--

--Order of the Shadow--

Now that's funny.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Did someone already post this? I forget. Oh well it deserves to be posted again because it's funny and accurate.