Page 840 of 1679 FirstFirst ... 3407407908308388398408418428508909401340 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 16786

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

I'm pretty sure he doesn't tan anymore. What's hilarious is the permanent damage he's done. Like, even in the 80's and 90's that shit looked retarded. I still can't believe people thought it looked good.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

It's a bad photoshop.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    It's a bad photoshop.
    L O L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    It's a bad photoshop.
    You're a bad photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    You're a bad photoshop.
    Nah, I am an all original asshole. Piss off.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember when Pelosi ripped up Trump's speech after the SOTU and the media at large not only didn't condemn her actions but actually applauded them? She and her office are now trying to bully Twitter and Facebook into taking down a video Trump shared showing her ripping up the speech after several key moments during Trump's speech saying it's "fake."

No, bitch, you ripped up that speech and Trump made those comments. No one is suggesting you ripped up the speech several times during Trump's speech, the video is saying when you did rip up the speech that you symbolically shit all over those people that Trump honored.

Here is the video in question:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...929988097?s=20

Be sure to share it as much as possible to shove it in the face of an actual fascist such as Pelosi.
    NO SHE RIPPED IT UP AND THEN TAPED IT BACK TOGETHER SO THAT SHE COULD RIP IT UP AGAIN 542879402 TIMES I KNOW THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE THE VIDEO SHOWED HER RIPPING UP THE SAME STACK OF PAPERS OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 111111111111111
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://twitter.com/KamVTV/status/12...222258688?s=20

I think Warren learned the hard way that when you don't know if people are going to be excited about your appearance at a venue that you should pack it ahead of time with people you know are going to fawn all over her.

Watch her enter a restaurant and no one gives a single shit. One person talks with her, a couple of servers walk up to her and ask her to get out of their way, another person barely looks in her direction to say hi then immediately turns away and ignores her.

If Warren wasn't such an evil bitch I would actually feel sorry for her.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    https://twitter.com/KamVTV/status/12...222258688?s=20

I think Warren learned the hard way that when you don't know if people are going to be excited about your appearance at a venue that you should pack it ahead of time with people you know are going to fawn all over her.

Watch her enter a restaurant and no one gives a single shit. One person talks with her, a couple of servers walk up to her and ask her to get out of their way, another person barely looks in her direction to say hi then immediately turns away and ignores her.

If Warren wasn't such an evil bitch I would actually feel sorry for her.
    One thing that might help, a little bit anyway, would be if she stopped dressing like a substitute teacher.