Page 81 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283911311815811081 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Know what Trump should have said?

"The police acted stupidly."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Clearly you're a better historian than actual historians. You also seem very calm, level headed, and certainly not emotionally unhinged.
    Robert E. Lee murdered other Americans so he and the South could keep Americans as slaves. What about that isn't true?

Robert E. Lee murdered other Americans so he and the South could keep Americans as slaves. What about that isn't true?
    You forgot that he had a nifty flag. Pretty sure everyone is up in arms about that...that and swastikas.

PS> I was shocked when I visited the Botanical gardens in St Louis. When we went to the plantation, we toured the buildings. The man began the tour by talking about the rooms, including the 'worker's quarters' in the basement. He was quickly asked by someone in my party if he means, "SLAVES". To which he blushed heavily and stammered out yes.

People have a problem with history, but people are dumb panicky dangerous animals.
    Last edited by rolfard; 08-16-2017 at 10:27 AM.

There you go blaming everyone but the problem. Those racist nazi white supremacists were there geared up, gunned up, and ready for violence. They even say they were.

Actually no. But you've already shown in the last thread that you have no desire to learn anything about the civil war besides omgslavery so I'm not wasting time on your willful ignorance again so you can try to feel better about yourself for artificial reasons.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-16-2017 at 10:26 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Actually no. But you've already shown in the last thread that you have no desire to learn anything about the civil war besides omgslavery so I'm not wasting time on your willful ignorance again so you can try to feel better about yourself for artificial reasons.
    Aww c'mon. Enlighten us. I am always open to new ideas and learning new things.

Blog Entries

There you go blaming everyone but the problem. Those racist nazi white supremacists were there geared up, gunned up, and ready for violence. They even say they were.
    Completely ignore that leftists that showed up with the very same intent. These two groups have had violent confrontations for well over a year now. If you were actually following both groups you would know this, which I'm sure you do know this but your allegiance to a communist movement will not allow you to be honest.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

If the cops weren't ordered to stand down then none of this would have happened.

Do you think that's a false statement? Try to not answer with some canned bullshit you read on a blog this time.

If the cops weren't ordered to stand down then none of this would have happened.

Do you think that's a false statement? Try to not answer with some canned bullshit you read on a blog this time.
    I don't envy the cops. Tough job. On one hand if they get involved it's OMG fascists restricting freedom. If they don't they get blamed for a bunch of knuckleheads causing trouble. They can't be everywhere at once the instant something happens. They would not have been able to predict or foresee that white supremacist plow his car into peaceful protesters and if they did what would they have been able to do to stop him? Hindsight is 20/20.