Page 80 of 1679 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182901301805801080 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post

Like I stated prior, this would be a non-issue if he condemned nazis as fast as he condemned CNN.
    This is the biggest issue I'm seeing. Trump has never been one to mince words or hold his tongue against those he lashes out against. The fact that he dragged his feet to condemn them speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    1. Lee married into a wealthy slave-owning family.

2. When his father-in-law died, he took over. He didn't free the slaves.

3. He instructed that the slaves that tried to flee to be beaten severely.

I'm not an expert on Lee, but I know he wasn't a friend to black folks.
    Clearly you're a better historian than actual historians. You also seem very calm, level headed, and certainly not emotionally unhinged.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That's not even close to the truth.

Teaching the subject of the Holocaust and the Nazi era is mandatory in German schools and in addition to the classroom curriculum, almost all students have either visited a concentration camp or a Holocaust memorial or museum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uTtxPuw54U

They actually debate if the nation can and should overcome their guilt from WW2
    None of that will matter because Germany will soon be Europe's first Muslim majority nation operating under full Sharia Law. Because they're so tolerant and all.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-16-2017 at 09:40 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This is the biggest issue I'm seeing. Trump has never been one to mince words or hold his tongue against those he lashes out against. The fact that he dragged his feet to condemn them speaks volumes.
    If it wasn't such a serious issue it would be comical, especially the part where he says he always waits for the facts before giving a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I believe Nazi's and racists should remain hidden. When they do show on public, I expect people to counter-protest and if the Nazi's get their asses kicked, im ok with it. In fact I encourage it.
    What about Communists and/or people calling for the eradication of all white people? Just curious.

Blog Entries

Again, please point to where I have said that they trampled somebody's rights. Or did your imaginary pirate friend tell you this in between volleys of rocks?
    Dude, you're not answering the question.

Your ability to turn a blind eye to ANTIFA and BLM stoning people and trying to take their vehicles is astonishing.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Dude, you're not answering the question.

Your ability to turn a blind eye to ANTIFA and BLM stoning people and trying to take their vehicles is astonishing.
    Dude, you're asking me to answer a question about a stance I haven't taken.

Again I never said being a racist asshole is illegal in and of itself. I think the closest anybody has said to that is Shaft, and he saying it should be, not that it is.

But just because they filled the proper paperwork to be a racist asshole doesn't mean I can't call them out for being racist assholes - nor question those who rationalize their behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I don't personally believe that they should be, no. Nor anybody else.
    Not even Harriet Tubman? Racist.

9. Default

Turns out the counter-protesters did indeed have a permit to protest, 2 actually.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/36099395/...nite-the-right

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Clearly you're a better historian than actual historians. You also seem very calm, level headed, and certainly not emotionally unhinged.