Page 798 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 2986987487887967977987998008088488981298 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 16728

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He already apologized, then challenged Booker to a foot race.
    If this is true, it's the most epic fucking political bullshit I've ever seen.

LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS FATTIE
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    If this is true, it's the most epic fucking political bullshit I've ever seen.

LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS FATTIE
    That's why I'm not sedentary, I don't watch TV!

Remember last year when Amazon was going to open up a second headquarters in NY and bring in about 25k jobs and AOC got the deal canceled and she acted like this was a huge victory?

Well now Amazon is renting out space in NYC without any sort of incentives and it's going to be a whopping 1500 jobs and AOC is now taking credit for this and claiming she somehow saved NY money and still got the jobs anyways.

I'll admit I didn't get a major in math and I'm not in congress but I'm pretty sure 1500 is less than 25,000. Can anyone check my math for me and confirm?

Remember last year when Amazon was going to open up a second headquarters in NY and bring in about 25k jobs and AOC got the deal canceled and she acted like this was a huge victory?

Well now Amazon is renting out space in NYC without any sort of incentives and it's going to be a whopping 1500 jobs and AOC is now taking credit for this and claiming she somehow saved NY money and still got the jobs anyways.

I'll admit I didn't get a major in math and I'm not in congress but I'm pretty sure 1500 is less than 25,000. Can anyone check my math for me and confirm?
    After doing my pushups I checked the math but I need to know if these are green jobs or not? If they are they count triple.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    After doing my pushups I checked the math but I need to know if these are green jobs or not? If they are they count triple.
    After finishing my IQ test I must confirm they are indeed not green jobs.

6. Default

PUSHUPS BITCH, OR YOU ARE YOUNG AND UNIFORMED
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

We have reached peak butt hurt! I REPEAT! We have reached peak butt hurt!

https://www.businessinsider.in/trump...t/72408971.cms

Trump's salt and pepper shakers tower over everyone else's. Obama, Bush, and Clinton used the same size shakers as their guests.
    This is an actual article making the rounds today. They even have photos of Trump's, Bush's, Clinton's, and Obama's salt and pepper shakers to drive their point home. They even go into detail as to the positioning of the salt and pepper shakers, with Trump's being right behind his name card because it proves...he wants his salt and pepper shakers to be...behind his name...to imply...he's the master...of blacks and whites...?

If Trump wanted some positive press coverage for a change he'll start challenging everyone to a push up contest instead of having larger salt and pepper shakers.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-06-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Amazon bought the mall that the white people used to go to in Baton Rouge and I'm pretty stoked about same day delivery forever now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Amazon bought the mall that the white people used to go to in Baton Rouge and I'm pretty stoked about same day delivery forever now.
    Bon Marchet? Or however the fuck it’s spelled.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Same day delivery sounds nice. Sadly I live in the middle of nowhere so will probably never see that