Page 789 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 2896897397797877887897907917998398891289 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Bloomberg News will not investigate Mike Bloomberg or his Democratic rivals during primary

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/24/bloo...g-primary.html

At least they are honest about not investigating Democrats.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Bloomberg News will not investigate Mike Bloomberg or his Democratic rivals during primary

Journalism!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Yeah I heard that on the news this morning and was like... JOURNALISM, this is what it's not.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Bright Power, a company that installs solar panels in NY, was so inspired by AOC's "Green New Deal" that they voted to unionize. The future is green after all!

Well the company decided to fire all of its employees and replace them with subcontractors. The workers said they were shocked because this is something the "evil" oil giants would do, not a progressive green power company!

Welcome to the real world, bitches.

Blog Entries

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/26/rudy-giuliani-not-directed-probe-ukraine-trump-tel/

Honk Honk, there's the bus that Guiliani just got thrown under. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/26/rudy-giuliani-not-directed-probe-ukraine-trump-tel/

Honk Honk, there's the bus that Guiliani just got thrown under. LMAO.
    Did I miss it or something? I don't see any such bus throwing under action in that article.

It's not like Trump said Giuliani shouldn't have been in the Ukraine investigating corruption, Trump just said he didn't ask him to do it.

Blog Entries

I dont know, Trump saying on the call with Zelensky to contact Rudy, Sondland testifying they were coordinating with Rudy to name two.

Someone's hot take on Twitter:

There are far better ways to protect your family than a gun. Get a life insurance policy.
    I'm sure as someone is cowering in the corner of their home from an intruder intent to kill them they will be comforted to know their family will receive some money after they find their lifeless and bloody body. And hey, bonus points if their entire family is in the house and will also be slaughtered! Just take out a life insurance policy on all of them and a distant relative will become filthy rich! Why didn't gun owners think of this before?

This is right up there with TheE's ways to deal with an intruder.

I do miss TheE though, he was as far left as any of the far left idiots we have now but I bet even he thinks the entire impeachment charade is a joke from a lawyer's perspective.

Trump tweeted this out:

And the media were quick to crack the case and explain to us rubes that this image was doctored. No, seriously, just about every news outlet ran this story. Thank goodness for the modern media!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-27-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump tweeted this out:

And the media were quick to crack the case and explain to us rubes that this image was doctored. No, seriously, just about every news outlet ran this story. Thank goodness for the modern media!
    Yeah, the story was how ridiculous it was not that it was doctored.

The responses on Twitter were hilarious though.