Page 763 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 2636637137537617627637647657738138631263 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

CNN had a virtue signaling town hall for the Democrat presidential candidates where it was all about LGBT specific issues.

A CNN moderator, being polite as could be because CNN is so woke and all, called the next person with a question by name. But the horror is...SHE MISPRONOUNCED THE TRANSGENDER WOMAN'S NAME!!!!

No, seriously, the transgender woman admonished the moderator and literally said it was "violence" to mispronounce a transgender person's name.

Honestly what the fuck is even happening anymore?

We have every major corporation doing their best to lick as much shit out of China's asshole as humanely possible and our presidential candidates are worried about committing "violence" against someone for not pronouncing their name correctly.

And honestly the "chick's" name is Shea. How the fuck do YOU think it's pronounced?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    CNN had a virtue signaling town hall for the Democrat presidential candidates where it was all about LGBT specific issues.

A CNN moderator, being polite as could be because CNN is so woke and all, called the next person with a question by name. But the horror is...SHE MISPRONOUNCED THE TRANSGENDER WOMAN'S NAME!!!!

No, seriously, the transgender woman admonished the moderator and literally said it was "violence" to mispronounce a transgender person's name.

Honestly what the fuck is even happening anymore?

We have every major corporation doing their best to lick as much shit out of China's asshole as humanely possible and our presidential candidates are worried about committing "violence" against someone for not pronouncing their name correctly.

And honestly the "chick's" name is Shea. How the fuck do YOU think it's pronounced?
    Pronounced "Shay." I only know this because I grew up with someone who had that last name and that's how it was pronounced.

But then again when I moved from MA to LA, people down here pronounce "Robert" like "Ro-bear" so who the fuck knows.

I know there has to be someone around here named Robert Robert, but pronounced "Robert Ro-bear"

trans idiots
    Unrelated: I can't help but notice that almost all of these ridiculous trans issues are from dudes trying to be chicks, but I hardly hear any bullshit from the chicks-trying-to-be-dudes crowd.

It's funny because other than actual real terrorists, "trans women" seem to be about the most toxic group of males in existence as a whole right now. I know a few from around here, and only one of them acts like a normal reasonable person, while the others insist on being outraged at everything all the time every day for any reason they can dream of in their pretend world of victimhood.

I can't wait to see the fallout when "trans women" vs. cis women boils over in the sporting world.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Pronounced "Shay."
    You just committed a hate crime. She said it was pronounced She-a.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-11-2019 at 03:50 PM.

You just committed a hate crime. She said it was pronounced She-a.
    She's wrong and stupid and should feel wrong and stupid.

6. Default

Robert Francis O'Rourke stated that he would take away the tax-exempt status of churches if they do not believe in same-sex marriage.

So we have a presidential candidate who wants to tell churches what they should believe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Robert Francis O'Rourke stated that he would take away the tax-exempt status of churches if they do not believe in same-sex marriage.

So we have a presidential candidate who wants to tell churches what they should believe.
    I believe the tax exempt status should be limited to a certain amount, and then taxed on everything over.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

She's wrong and stupid and should feel wrong and stupid.
    Why you committing violence?!

Blog Entries

I know there has to be someone around here named Robert Robert, but pronounced "Robert Ro-bear".
    While reading this the voice in my head pronounced Robert Robert as Robert Ro-bear until I got to the Robert Ro-bear part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Why you committing violence?!
    I GUESS I'M JUST A SAVAGE LIKE THAT