Page 748 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 2486486987387467477487497507587988481248 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 16791

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

I forget who it was I laughed at when they linked to a "study" from the ADL but here is exactly why the ADL is just as bad as MSNBC and CNN.

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/26/76472...symbol-of-hate

On Thursday, the Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish civil rights organization, added 36 symbols to its "Hate on Display" database including the index finger-to-thumb sign that in some corners of the Internet has become associated with white supremacy and the far right.
    Yes, it's now official. If you EVER make the okay hand gesture you are indeed a white supremacist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I forget who it was I laughed at when they linked to a "study" from the ADL but here is exactly why the ADL is just as bad as MSNBC and CNN.

Yes, it's now official. If you EVER make the okay hand gesture you are indeed a white supremacist.
    Son, Pepe is disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO HATEFUL!?!?!?!?!?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Transcript Reveals Trump, Ukrainian President Argued For Fifteen Minutes About Who Would Hang Up First

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The recently released transcript of Trump and the Ukrainian president contained many juicy tidbits for pundits to argue over. But perhaps the most interesting part was the conclusion of the phone call. After exchanging pleasantries, Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky playfully argued for about 15 minutes as to who would hang up first.

"Alright, talk to you soon!" Trump said to conclude the phone call.

"OK, bye," Zelensky said.

There was silence on both ends of the line.

"You hang up first," Trump said.

"No, you," replied Zelensky.

This playful cold war went on for a few minutes.

Finally, the pair agreed to hang up at the same time. "Alright, we'll hang up on three," Trump said. "One, two, three." He waited.

"You didn't hang up, did you?" Zelensky said.

"Nope!" cried Trump before bursting into laughter. "You rascal!"

At long last the call ended when Trump threatened to withhold military aid unless Zelenskey hung up first.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

NRA Was 'Foreign Asset' To Russia Ahead of 2016, New Senate Report Reveals

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/27/76487...eport-reveals?

The National Rifle Association acted as a "foreign asset" for Russia in the period leading up to the 2016 election, according to a new investigation unveiled Friday by Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore.

Drawing on contemporaneous emails and private interviews, an 18-month probe by the Senate Finance Committee's Democratic staff found that the NRA underwrote political access for Russian nationals Maria Butina and Alexander Torshin more than previously known — even though the two had declared their ties to the Kremlin.

The report, available here, also describes how closely the gun rights group was involved with organizing a 2015 visit by some of its leaders to Moscow.

Then-NRA vice president Pete Brownell, who would later become NRA president, was enticed to visit Russia with the promise of personal business opportunities — and the NRA covered a portion of the trip's costs.
    Trump Just Threw Pence Under The Bus And Now ‘President Pelosi’ Is Trending

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...0e9e760472a5b?

President Donald Trump dragged Vice President Mike Pence’s name into his growing Ukraine scandal on Wednesday.

The White House released a summary of a conversation in which Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate 2020 Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. But Trump said he was not the only one to speak to Zelensky.

“I think you should ask for Vice President Pence’s conversation because he had a couple of conversations also,” Trump said.
    The morning just keeps getting more amusing.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 09-27-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You'll be all butthurt again by 5pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You'll be all butthurt again by 5pm.

Blog Entries

I would laugh if Pelosi somehow made it, but also puke a little.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.