Page 746 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 2466466967367447457467477487567968461246 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Again she's not a whistle blower because the president is not part of the intelligence community.

The complaint "hasn't moved to where it should be" because there's nothing there, as usual.

And gee surprise surprise! The Democrat controlled House who has been pushing the fake Russia hoax for 3 years now is going to interview her? Shocker!
    She is a whistleblower because Trump is ultimately her boss. The Intelligence Community is part of the Executive Branch.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It doesn't matter now. Trump admitted he said something to the Ukraine PM. If it was to further his campaign in anyway against Biden, it's illegal. I agree with that if he did do it. Transcript will prove or disprove it.
    If it was "I really need you to investigate Biden so I can get reelected" then sure, maybe that's illegal.

If it was just "I heard Biden's son did some horrible things in Ukraine and Joe Biden pressured your government to drop the investigation, maybe you should start up the investigation again" then that's not illegal at all. Especially if there was no quid pro quo.

But at this point I really doubt it matters. No matter what the transcript says the Democrats will either read into something that isn't there to keep pushing this stupid impeachment nonsense or they will flat out refuse to believe the transcript is whole and complete and continue to push this impeachment nonsense. Whether or not that ends up working out for Democrats in 2020 remains to be seen. Trump has been gaining in the polls lately, could be in part because they are tired of the left's constant bullshit, could be something else.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-24-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    She is a whistleblower because Trump is ultimately her boss. The Intelligence Community is part of the Executive Branch.
    Whistleblower laws are to protect people in the intelligence community if they want to come forward about wrongdoing that others in the intelligence community are doing. Trump isn't part of the intelligence community, they just report to him. Just like Trump isn't part of the military even though he is commander-in-chief.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-24-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Whistleblower laws are to protect people in the intelligence community if they want to come forward about wrongdoing that others in the intelligence community are doing. Trump isn't part of the intelligence community, they just report to him. Just like Trump isn't part of the military even though he is commander-in-chief.
    That is one set of Whistleblower Protections. There are others. She is protected. The Inspector General says she is a whistleblower, and I imagine he knows more than either of us.

He is the head of the Intelligence Community. He is all of their boss.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-24-2019 at 04:47 PM.

5. Default

It's for sure illegal if he used his position to ask a foreign government to influence our elections.

But since he's releasing his transcript, I suspect very much that it'll contain exculpatory evidence he didn't.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It's for sure illegal if he used his position to ask a foreign government to influence our elections.
    Yeah if he was stupid enough to say "I really need to get reelected" or something in regards to this.

But just saying Ukraine should reopen their investigation into Hunter Biden isn't illegal at all. Hunter Biden isn't immune from criminal investigation just because his father is running for US president.

Blog Entries

No, this all looks like they are pressuring on the President to try and protect Biden, from what is currently released anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    After 50 years of crying wolf.. and using "climate change" as a vehicle to bring about social and economic change.. can you understand why people view this alarmist bullshit with some skepticism?
    As usual I’m late.
    https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-...ic-predictions

Came across this letter to the UN while perusing for news.
    https://clintel.nl/brief-clintel-aan-vn-baas-guterres/
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    As usual I’m late.
    https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-...ic-predictions

Came across this letter to the UN while perusing for news.
    https://clintel.nl/brief-clintel-aan-vn-baas-guterres/
    I love these, saved them for probably every time someone goes off on this in the future.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie