Page 742 of 859 FirstFirst ... 242642692732740741742743744752792842 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 8582

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #7411
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,739
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default



    Damn men and their eating all the food.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  2. #7412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post


    Damn men and their eating all the food.
    Let me guess... a really ugly feminist studies major wrong this?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #7413
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,739
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #7414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Watching the left move closer and closer to absolute fascism is both frightening and interesting.

    People just disagreeing with her and saying she doesn't know what she's talking about somehow makes Republicans monsters.

    But these leftist terrorists on Twitter were literally calling for violence and the murder of these teens because they smiled and had the audacity to wear MAGA hats.

  5. #7415
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,739
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Watching the left move closer and closer to absolute fascism is both frightening and interesting.

    People just disagreeing with her and saying she doesn't know what she's talking about somehow makes Republicans monsters.

    But these leftist terrorists on Twitter were literally calling for violence and the murder of these teens because they smiled and had the audacity to wear MAGA hats.
    She and her parents were wearing ANTIFA shirts when they flew in. I think her climate message would be more well received if she wasn't also throwing that sort of politics into it. The people she is trying to convince are the the ones that consider that group to be a violent terror organization.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #7416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    She and her parents were wearing ANTIFA shirts when they flew in. I think her climate message would be more well received if she wasn't also throwing that sort of politics into it. The people she is trying to convince are the the ones that consider that group to be a violent terror organization.
    The fact that Democrats have politicized this is why the message isn't working at all.

    When I was growing up and even well into my adulthood I took people seriously when they offered suggestions on things we could all do to lower our impact on the environment. It was a logical approach; it informed people without being too preachy or hostile and let people make their own decisions.

    But within the past decade, and especially since Trump won the election, the left has just went completely crazy on just about everything.

    Abortions are a serious procedure and a difficult choice that is between a woman a doctor? HA! Fuck that shit! Fetuses are just viruses and we need abortions up to and even shortly after birth!

    We should treat everyone equally because we're all people. Just kidding! If you don't wax my fucking balls because yesterday I decided I'm a woman then you're just a transphobic bigot and deserves to go out of business!

    We only have one planet! Here are ways you can help save it! Fuck that noise! If you don't stop eating hamburgers, driving a car, living in a house, and don't give 50%+ of your money to the government so they can spend it then you're just a Nazi who doesn't deserve to live!

    It was ONE ELECTION you guys lost. Time to get over it already.

  7. #7417
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,739
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I mostly hate their retort "If you don't believe this, you are stupid. It is real." I've heard those exact words before. That isn't going to endear people to your cause.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. #7418
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,739
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #7419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I mostly hate their retort "If you don't believe this, you are stupid. It is real." I've heard those exact words before. That isn't going to endear people to your cause.
    Just 5 years ago Democrats were claiming to be the party of science because they believed in climate change. Now they are the party of "Do as we say or we will destroy your life."

    Imagine just 4 years ago if ANY US politician tried to win an election based on these campaign promises:

    Unfettered illegal immigration
    Abortion on demand up to and even after birth
    Raising your taxes by a shit ton
    Taking away your rights and freedoms
    Moving us closer and closer to full blown socialism
    Decimating our economy
    Putting tens of millions of Americans out of work

    And yet this just might be a winning strategy for Democrats this time around. Either the American people just aren't paying attention or they have been so thoroughly brainwashed that they actually think these are good and noble goals.

  10. #7420
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    27,694

    Default


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •