Page 695 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1955956456856936946956966977057457951195 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 16728

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The first 20 black congressmen were all Republicans, the first one taking office in 1879. The first black congressman that was a Democrat wasn't until 1935. Oh yeah, and Lincoln freed the slaves.

Democrats: So what?! That was in the past!

Slavery was abolish in 1865.

Democrats: OMG! We need slavery reparations for something that happened in the past!
    Are you trying to equate a parties evolving platform with the enslavement of millions of people because of their color? That's some serious logic gymnastics.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Are you trying to equate a parties evolving platform with the enslavement of millions of people because of their color? That's some serious logic gymnastics.
    I’m “equating” Democrats wanting to pretend their racist history doesn’t matter because “that’s in the past” (and of course the lie about the parties switching), but when it comes to reparations we have to make everyone pay for it now, even those who are not descendants of slave owners and those who migrated here after slavery ended, and shit even black people who moved here directly from Africa 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    even black people who moved here directly from Africa 10 years ago.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Exactly! That motherfucker has plenty of money to pay for all of the slavery reparations.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...07135970762752

House Democrats appeared unified in their votes this week but I've spent the day talking to a bunch of them and many are extremely frustrated. All agree POTUS's tweets needed to be condemned; they spoke under condition of anonymity so they could be candid. (Thread)

2/ "The president won this one," said House Dem 1 of the Trump v Squad (AOC, Tlaib, Omar & Pressley) showdown. "What the president has done is politically brilliant. Pelosi was trying to marginalize these folks and the president has now identified the entire party with them."

3/ Another issue: what are Dems focused on? Is it what will help the class of 2018 (largely more moderate than the Squad) get reelected?
    TL;DR: A Democrat in the House said that Pelosi was trying to distance mainstream Democrats from the crazy "squad", Trump instead forced Democrats to all come together to defend the "squad" via the dumb resolution condemning Trump's tweets, making it seem like the entire Democrat party embraces the squad's crazy words and actions. Said Democrat said this was a brilliant political strategy on Trump's part and he won this round.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The guy that packs boxes for me at work is from Africa and has the exact same mannerisms as Akeem. I'm going to ask him today what he thinks about leaving America if you don't like it. I have a hunch that he won't find it racist.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The guy that packs boxes for me at work is from Africa and has the exact same mannerisms as Akeem. I'm going to ask him today what he thinks about leaving America if you don't like it. I have a hunch that he won't find it racist.
    Has he recently been placed in charge of garbage?

Does anyone remember that Rapinoe chick? The one who tried to pull a Kaepernick to get famous by shitting all over America? Yeah, seems like she fell off the face of the earth just a few days after winning the championship of a league almost no one in the world cares about.

I wonder if she has realized yet that her fame was short lived because the left was only propping her up because she shit all over the US and Trump, but they have to throw these types of people away like the trash they are as soon as the next big thing to shit all over Trump comes along.

I think within the next couple of months she's going to try to fight her way back into the headlines by doing or something totally stupid. "Rapinoe introduces new line of clothing! It's just a white tee shirt with the words 'F U TRUMP' on them!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-19-2019 at 02:34 PM.

10. Default

You seem angry bro. Diversity makes us stronger. I think she dumb for not going to the WH, but I don’t really care at all about celeb political opinions. I think we’d all be better if we could stop being black and white and instead live in the grey.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal