Page 683 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 1835836336736816826836846856937337831183 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 16651

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No, pieces of shit like you piss me off. Time to take a hard look in the mirror and realize just what a monster the Democrat party has turned you into because they can't cope with the fact they lost the 2016 election.
    Monster? heh. Like how? What makes me look like a monster to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You mean the connection where Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago because Epstein assaulted an underage girl, that connection?

Such a simpleton.
    That's not the marching orders Back received! Stop confusing him!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Hey, you're right. The AOC and Evita thing IS a stupid comparison. Even more reason to ignore it for real news.
    Hey at least we agree on one thing, AOC should be ignored.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Monster? heh. Like how? What makes me look like a monster to you?
    Are you fucking serious right now?

How about when an elected politician is compared to a Nazi sympathizer, and rather than doing the decent thing which is to say something like "That's an absurd comparison! I resent that!", they instead embrace the comparison and start tweeting quotes from said Nazi sympathizer, YOU should be able to call that politician out for their bullshit, rather than downplaying it by saying there are more important matters to discuss.

You are straight up downplaying a Democrat embracing being compared to a Nazi sympathizer and you have the utter audacity to ask me what makes you look like a monster?

5. Default

No, pieces of shit like you piss me off. Time to take a hard look in the mirror and realize just what a monster the Democrat party has turned you into because they can't cope with the fact they lost the 2016 election.
    you are being sealioned. He’s a waste of time.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    you are being sealioned. He’s a waste of time.
    actually, I say that but I’m not 100% sure he’s that intelligent. In either case, it’s a waste of time. He’s retarded.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Are you fucking serious right now?

How about when an elected politician is compared to a Nazi sympathizer, and rather than doing the decent thing which is to say something like "That's an absurd comparison! I resent that!", they instead embrace the comparison and start tweeting quotes from said Nazi sympathizer, YOU should be able to call that politician out for their bullshit, rather than downplaying it by saying there are more important matters to discuss.

You are straight up downplaying a Democrat embracing being compared to a Nazi sympathizer and you have the utter audacity to ask me what makes you look like a monster?
    I don't see it as that big of a deal. She is not a nazi. Clumsy newbie politician, sure. Vulnerable to trolls? You bet. Jew exterminating nazi? Not even fucking close. Don't be an idiot.

This is exactly why I think you are radicalized. You are de-huminizing a majority of the population of the US who also happen to be your fellow Americans by calling them monsters over this kind of petty twitter bullshit.

I don't see it as that big of a deal. She is not a nazi. Clumsy newbie politician, sure. Vulnerable to trolls? You bet. Jew exterminating nazi? Not even fucking close. Don't be an idiot.

This is exactly why I think you are radicalized. You are de-huminizing a majority of the population of the US who also happen to be your fellow Americans by calling them monsters over this kind of petty twitter bullshit.
    You're sitting here saying it's "not that big of a deal" that a Democrat politician embraces being referred to a Nazi sympathizer and openly tweets several quotes from her, and you're saying I'M the radicalized one?

Suppa Hobbit Mage is right in both of his assessments; you are sealioning right now, but you're not smart enough to do it on purpose. You are just this much of a despicable human being that you see nothing wrong with what YOUR party does, even if that means embracing Nazi sympathizers. And I don't just mean Nazi sympathizers like they verbally defended Nazis or something, no, they actually granted a safe haven for the worst of the Nazis so they wouldn't have to answer for their war crimes in court. REAL NAZIS, like the ones in WW2 who murdered millions of innocent people, not these make believe Nazis Democrats call everyone they disagree with.

You're sitting here saying it's "not that big of a deal" that a Democrat politician embraces being referred to a Nazi sympathizer and openly tweets several quotes from her, and you're saying I'M the radicalized one?
    Look into Evita's actual history instead of believing everything you hear.

Yes. You are radicalized. Nothing you've claimed in this thread has any shred of factual support. Its you chasing monsters in your head. Chill bro. There are no monsters coming for you.

Look into Evita's actual history instead of believing everything you hear.
    You are now straight up defending Peron's actions, and earlier you referred to her as an "historical figure."

And you wonder why I call you a monster. I don't think "monsters are coming for me", I'm just saying you are a piece of shit monster and your actions prove it. You will do anything to keep other monsters in power. I'm just glad you removed that bullshit sig that said you were resisting white supremacy, at least you're being honest now, because you are defending white supremacy. You worthless sack of shit.