Page 670 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 1705706206606686696706716726807207701170 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    He promised to cure many, many diseases - including cancer.
    He didn't promise. This is like the spin that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Seriously? Trump didn't say he was going to cure cancer. He said will will come up with cures to many diseases, including cancer. He didn't say it would happen in his presidency. He basically said a no shitism. Biden said if he is elected he will cure cancer. Do you really need it spelled out?

This has already been spelled out before in this thread. Are you Back?
    I'll agree to disagree with you. He was talking about the things they'd do during his presidency, pushing medical frontiers, and laying the foundation for landing on the moon, etc. He was one upping biden.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    rofl x 2
    So, what is your rofls for? Show me where Trump literally said, the same way that Biden said, that if elected, he will cure cancer.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He didn't promise. This is like the spin that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers.
    I mean, some are good people.

Blog Entries

I'll agree to disagree with you. He was talking about the things they'd do during his presidency, pushing medical frontiers, and laying the foundation for landing on the moon, etc. He was one upping biden.
    With Biden there is no "gray" area. He literally said he was going to cure cancer if elected.

So, what is your rofls for? Show me where Trump literally said, the same way that Biden said, that if elected, he will cure cancer.
    He doesn't have to say it the same way. He was one upping Biden. That's all it was.

Trump saw his numbers tanking, and in his bigly brain he figured the best play was to...promise more than Biden.

He doesn't have to say it the same way. He was one upping Biden. That's all it was.

Trump saw his numbers tanking, and in his bigly brain he figured the best play was to...promise more than Biden.
    "Saw his numbers tanking"? Trump's numbers have been stable for months now. If anything his disapproval ratings have been trending down lately. What polls are you referring to exactly?

His internal polls and fox news polls that show democrats beating him in the election.

Blog Entries

His internal polls and fox news polls that show democrats beating him in the election.
    He also lost to Hillary Clinton.

He also lost to Hillary Clinton.
    The only president with a lower approval rating than him at this time in their presidency was Carter. Add in his own polls showing him losing, and he's going to continue going off the rails. I hope not, but he's been bat shit crazy today with his fox news interview and his twitter feeds.