Page 669 of 1678 FirstFirst ... 16956961965966766866967067167971976911691669 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 16780

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Biden: We will cure cancer
    TGO: OMG bidens lost his mind
    Trump: We will cure cancer
    TGO: Clearly thats not what he meant
    Tgo01: Biden literally said "If I'm elected I promise you we will cure cancer!"
    Alfster: ...
    Trump blathers on about medical advances and kind of, sort of, if you look at his words funny says we will cure cancer but what he's really saying is we come closer everyday to curing many different kinds of diseases, including cancer.
    Alfster: OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! What a loon!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-26-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Trump never said he was literally going to cure cancer.
    Literally word for word

“We will come up with the cures to many, many problems. Many, many diseases — including cancer.”
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Literally word for word

“We will come up with the cures to many, many problems. Many, many diseases — including cancer.”
    Well...won't we eventually come up with a cure for cancer? If not all of that money going to cancer research has been wasted.

That's a far cry from "If elected president I promise you we will cure cancer."

You also fell for the media spin that Trump said he would cure AIDs, except he didn't. He said we will eradicate AIDs in America, which isn't even close to saying he will cure AIDs.

I've asked Androidpk this, I've asked Back, time4fun, and sellstuff1, not a single one of them could give me an answer so maybe you will: Why are you okay with the media lying to you and manipulating you like this? I just don't understand. Liberals acted like Fox News was Goebbels during Obama's terms (and still act like that!), yet when CBS, MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, NYT, etc, put out fake news on a daily basis that would make even Sean Hannity blush you all just say "Well...shit happens. Maybe they'll get it right next time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well...won't we eventually come up with a cure for cancer?
    rofl
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Literally word for word

Yes I know he said that. My point stands.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    rofl
    We won't eventually come up with a cure for cancer? Not even if we vote for Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

That's a far cry from "If elected president I promise you we will cure cancer."

You also fell for the media spin that Trump said he would cure AIDs, except he didn't. He said we will eradicate AIDs in America, which isn't even close to saying he will cure AIDs.

I've asked Androidpk this, I've asked Back, time4fun, and sellstuff1, not a single one of them could give me an answer so maybe you will: Why are you okay with the media lying to you and manipulating you like this? I just don't understand. Liberals acted like Fox News was Goebbels during Obama's terms (and still act like that!), yet when CBS, MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, NYT, etc, put out fake news on a daily basis that would make even Sean Hannity blush you all just say "Well...shit happens. Maybe they'll get it right next time."
    Here's my exact quote.

Okay. Trump promised to cure cancer and eradicate AIDS. Biden promised to cure cancer and you were outraged. Lol
    How did I fall for the media spin? Trump saw his numbers tanking and he one upped Biden. That's all it was. He promised to cure many, many diseases - including cancer.

I don't use a single source of news. I'm subbed to far right, far left, middle ground and libertarian groups on reddit. I voted for Trump. In today's political world I guess I'm considered a liberal, but up until this coming election cycle I voted red every time.

The way I see it - Trump just says whatever he thinks will give him an edge. There's no ethics there. Whatever is good in the moment he spits out - like cures for many, many diseases. Fake news is a problem, I agree with you there, but I'm seeing it from both far leaning left sources as well as right sources.

Yes I know he said that. My point stands.
    I'll bite. How is that not him saying he'll cure cancer?

Blog Entries

I'll bite. How is that not him saying he'll cure cancer?
    Seriously? Trump didn't say he was going to cure cancer. He said will will come up with cures to many diseases, including cancer. He didn't say it would happen in his presidency. He basically said a no shitism. Biden said if he is elected he will cure cancer. Do you really need it spelled out?

This has already been spelled out before in this thread. Are you Back?
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-26-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Seriously? Trump didn't say he was going to cure cancer. He said will will come up with cures to many diseases, including cancer.
    rofl x 2
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.