Page 664 of 801 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674714764 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 8001

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Iran needs a Desert Storm moment. Lets take out every airbase and radar installation they have and see how much shit talking we get from them then.
    I'd love that, but it would be extremely destabilizing for an already unstable region. I don't think we should go much more than taking out naval assets.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Last edited by Methais; 06-20-2019 at 04:52 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

Blog Entries

Dude was wearing the kevlar vests that were issued in the early '80s. Guess it didn't work anymore. Perfect shot, right in his fucking sternum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Dude was wearing the kevlar vests that were issued in the early '80s. Guess it didn't work anymore. Perfect shot, right in his fucking sternum.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

Blog Entries

Yeah, dude was a giant clusterfuck. I actually knew dudes exactly like this in the military. Running aroudn looking like a bag of ass with a broken sling and just being all around retarded. Usually got them straightened out. Heard this guy was discharged just before his second year though. Maybe if he hadn't it wouldn't have come to him doing this... Or maybe he just would have been more tactically sound and it would have been worse.

Blog Entries

There was a guy I had to watch on staff duty. His NCOs all rolled through one night to force him to take a shower because I guess he was refusing to or something. This guy kind of reminds me of him.

Inb4 some Cold Warrior shows up and says it wasn't like that back when they were in and new generations are soft.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

7. Default

I got my annual bonus today. Looks like it’s bar Thursday!
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There was a guy I had to watch on staff duty. His NCOs all rolled through one night to force him to take a shower because I guess he was refusing to or something. This guy kind of reminds me of him.

Inb4 some Cold Warrior shows up and says it wasn't like that back when they were in and new generations are soft.
    Nearly half of young Americans don’t use or buy deodorant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Oh shit, I've had to babysit folks and make sure they washed their clothes and uniforms and took showers and stuff. I imagine every NCO has had to deal with that.

Blog Entries

Sounds like Boomer propaganda
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.