Page 664 of 801 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674714764 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 8001

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #6631
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,361
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Iran needs a Desert Storm moment. Lets take out every airbase and radar installation they have and see how much shit talking we get from them then.
    I'd love that, but it would be extremely destabilizing for an already unstable region. I don't think we should go much more than taking out naval assets.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  2. #6632

    Default

    Last edited by Methais; 06-20-2019 at 04:52 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  3. #6633
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,361
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Dude was wearing the kevlar vests that were issued in the early '80s. Guess it didn't work anymore. Perfect shot, right in his fucking sternum.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #6634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Dude was wearing the kevlar vests that were issued in the early '80s. Guess it didn't work anymore. Perfect shot, right in his fucking sternum.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  5. #6635
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,361
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Yeah, dude was a giant clusterfuck. I actually knew dudes exactly like this in the military. Running aroudn looking like a bag of ass with a broken sling and just being all around retarded. Usually got them straightened out. Heard this guy was discharged just before his second year though. Maybe if he hadn't it wouldn't have come to him doing this... Or maybe he just would have been more tactically sound and it would have been worse.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #6636
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,977
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    There was a guy I had to watch on staff duty. His NCOs all rolled through one night to force him to take a shower because I guess he was refusing to or something. This guy kind of reminds me of him.

    Inb4 some Cold Warrior shows up and says it wasn't like that back when they were in and new generations are soft.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. Default

    I got my annual bonus today. Looks like it’s bar Thursday!
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  8. #6638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There was a guy I had to watch on staff duty. His NCOs all rolled through one night to force him to take a shower because I guess he was refusing to or something. This guy kind of reminds me of him.

    Inb4 some Cold Warrior shows up and says it wasn't like that back when they were in and new generations are soft.
    Nearly half of young Americans don’t use or buy deodorant
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  9. #6639
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,361
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There was a guy I had to watch on staff duty. His NCOs all rolled through one night to force him to take a shower because I guess he was refusing to or something. This guy kind of reminds me of him.

    Inb4 some Cold Warrior shows up and says it wasn't like that back when they were in and new generations are soft.
    Oh shit, I've had to babysit folks and make sure they washed their clothes and uniforms and took showers and stuff. I imagine every NCO has had to deal with that.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #6640
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,977
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Sounds like Boomer propaganda
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •