Page 660 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 1605606106506586596606616626707107601160 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

That reminds me of a friend from high school. She got an Associates and wracked up like $50k in loans & debt. Doesn't make payments either but still complains about how going to college wasn't 'worth it'.
    Last edited by Astray; 06-17-2019 at 03:57 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    But Fine Arts degrees cover way more than just that, Graphic Design, Game Design, TV Production, etc. There are a lot of things with good career paths that come from BFA degrees. I'm betting she didn't take any of those, but yeah. BFAs aren't necessarily bad degrees.

And of course, there are many Government jobs that just want a bachelor's degree. It can be in anything. This chick just isn't looking. 20 grand in college debt isn't really that bad.
    Yes, of course it's more than dancing or playing an instrument. I'm exaggerating.

I just get so tired of people expecting success without putting in the work. I have literally had a job in my entire adult life. Really since I could push a lawnmower, but that was just a side gig for pocket cash until I moved out at 18 to go to college. I worked in college, and through that job paid for college and graduated with no debt. I worked three part time jobs, it took me 5 years to graduate with a degree I never ever used. I won't lie, my family helped out when I had big expenses, but it was loans because my family wasn't wealthy.

If I could go back in time, I'd still go to college because what I learned there was very simple. Work hard and you get rewarded. The converse is mostly true as well, don't work hard, or hardly work and be rewarded for that effort as well.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That reminds me of a friend from high school. She got an Associates and wracked up like $50k in loans & debt. Doesn't make payments either but still complains about how going to college wasn't 'worth it'.
    How?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Yes, of course it's more than dancing or playing an instrument. I'm exaggerating.

I just get so tired of people expecting success without putting in the work. I have literally had a job in my entire adult life. Really since I could push a lawnmower, but that was just a side gig for pocket cash until I moved out at 18 to go to college. I worked in college, and through that job paid for college and graduated with no debt. I worked three part time jobs, it took me 5 years to graduate with a degree I never ever used. I won't lie, my family helped out when I had big expenses, but it was loans because my family wasn't wealthy.

If I could go back in time, I'd still go to college because what I learned there was very simple. Work hard and you get rewarded. The converse is mostly true as well, don't work hard, or hardly work and be rewarded for that effort as well.
    If you went back in time though you wouldn't need to go to college because present you who is in the past already knows about working hard and getting rewarded.

Reported to Emmett Brown.

Reported 2x for not spending your college life playing GS 20 hours a day and selling Aston Martins.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

How?
    It's very simple. When the bill shows up, she does this:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's very simple. When the bill shows up, she does this:

I mean 50g for an associates.

I mean 50g for an associates.
    She's stupid.

How?
    In the two years she'd gone to school, she'd taken out several loans and didn't bother to make payments. When she left college, her parents took up making payments until she was employed. Now, her boyfriend makes payments. It's still a stupid fucking amount owed, last I talked to her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    In the two years she'd gone to school, she'd taken out several loans and didn't bother to make payments. When she left college, her parents took up making payments until she was employed. Now, her boyfriend makes payments. It's still a stupid fucking amount owed, last I talked to her.
    She should just move to cuba.

She should just move to cuba.
    She's a stuck up Mexican girl with facial hair. Cubans don't want her.