Page 652 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 15255260264265065165265365466270275211521652 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 16635

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Hey now. Theres nothing wrong with loving cock. I was just trying to be helpful by posting a picture of the two things the real koolaid drinking radicalized alt-right extremists love the most. Huge cocks and Trump. You're welcome!
    That's some interesting mental gymnastics you got there you virtue signaling hypocritical beta male sack of AIDS.

Also remember when you said you were gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-04-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

After all these years you still can't figure out how to troll.

Obviously directed at backlash
    Last edited by Alfster; 06-04-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except you know they don't. You were trying to insult them by implying they are homosexuals, therefore also implying that you feel homosexuality is an insult. Don't lie to yourself.
    You should be a psychologist (seriously, you are spot on). No homo man, no homo.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Obama was burned in effigy like a good old fashioned lynching. Trump was also decapitated by a TV hostess.
    That's the thing though.. you didn't find that effigy funny at all, did you?

You're a one sided sheet of paper... so easy to see straight through.

This was just funny. I thought you and PB would like it because its a big cock and we all know how much you two like them.
    OMG YOU CALLED US GAY! SO INCLUSIVE OF YOU!

And seriously, you should be the last person on this forum to bring up the size of any penis...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Hey now. Theres nothing wrong with loving cock. I was just trying to be helpful by posting a picture of the two things the real koolaid drinking radicalized alt-right extremists love the most. Huge cocks and Trump. You're welcome!
    Hey.. I approve of you using gay as a insult.

If it makes you feel even better, I am insulted.

Just next time when you are up on your soapbox saying anything about anyone saying anything about homosexuality.. just know you're a raging hypocritical faggot for doing so.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

In other news, Backlash is a huge faggot.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-05-2019 at 12:35 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Joke's on you, sellstuff can't read.
    Joke's on you, sellstuff1 is banned.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    ROFL. Why?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Joke's on you, sellstuff1's entire account was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    ROFL. Why?
    Because he's a massive gaylord.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-05-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    ROFL. Why?
    Probably because he was by far the most useless member of these forums. Heck of this planet.

I'm usually against banning people but if one person needed to be banned it was sellstuff1.

Even Androidpk serves a purpose: to make us laugh at his stupidity and hypocrisy. But sellstuff1 wasn't even good for that, he was just taking up space. Even an end table serves a purpose.