Page 65 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667751151655651065 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    At Simucon I heard a group of people talking about how they want Stormfront's name changed.
    Hey, they can fix it while they're at it. They'd probably just rename it to Grand Wizard though.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    At Simucon I heard a group of people talking about how they want Stormfront's name changed.
    I didn't know time4fun was at Simucon. Either way this will surely end racism once and for all!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Hey, they can fix it while they're at it. They'd probably just rename it to Grand Wizard though.
    It would make sense, since first there was Wizard FE and then SF came so logically it would be the Grand Wizard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Blog Entries

Um, you can still find things offensive but agree they fall under freedom of speech.

But you're a white dude.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-15-2017 at 04:43 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I don't recall people showing up with baseball bats at a Niners game, or at a Pussy Hat riot, or at Starbucks and smashing things and people and demanding they change their ways.

If they had then I would have been against that violence as well.

Why does it seem like people can't accept the fact that people can be both for freedom of speech and against what people say? No no, of course not, if we don't come right out and say all Nazis are evil scum and deserve no rights then we too are Nazis. Oh wait, that's not even good enough because Trump called out Nazis and the KKK in particular and that's STILL not good enough for the left.

The radical left is by far the worst domestic terror group this country has seen in decades, mostly because leftist governments turn a blind eye to their terror ways because the left has never been good about condemning the actions of people in their own party.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh wait, that's not even good enough because Trump called out Nazis and the KKK in particular and that's STILL not good enough for the left.

The radical left is by far the worst domestic terror group this country has seen in decades, mostly because leftist governments turn a blind eye to their terror ways because the left has never been good about condemning the actions of people in their own party.
    This is deluded beyond belief. It literally took Trump days of bipartisan, national and international condemnation and people resigning from his economic council to push Trump into denouncing a terror attack on domestic soil. This is the guy who, in exactly the same vein, did everything he could not to denounce David Duke. The guy who routinely paints false pictures of immigrants, and "others" them as much as he can. And there's a very simple reason he didn't -- because Trump is insanely popular with white nationalists. There's a reason why Richard Spencer is out there calling Trump's comments "not serious."

But here you are, with a straight face, or a shit-eating grin, with crocodile tears about unfair Trump is being treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    Tell me more about how "the left" doesn't criticize its own out of one side of your mouth while you're literally defending Trump -- after the MILES-LONG laundry list of shit he's done--when he's so clearly in the wrong -- from the other side. You are a completely lost cause.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 08-15-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    This is deluded beyond belief. It literally took Trump days of bipartisan, national and international condemnation and people resigning from his economic council to push Trump into denouncing a terror attack on domestic soil. This is the guy who, in exactly the same vein, did everything he could not to denounce David Duke. The guy who routinely paints false pictures of immigrants, and "others" them as much as he can. And there's a very simple reason he didn't -- because Trump is insanely popular with white nationalists. There's a reason why Richard Spencer is out there calling Trump's comments "not serious."

But here you are, with a straight face, or a shit-eating grin, with crocodile tears about unfair Trump is being treated.

Tell me more about how "the left" doesn't criticize its own out of one side of your mouth while you're literally defending Trump -- after the MILES-LONG laundry list of shit he's done--when he's so clearly in the wrong. You are a completely lost cause.
    Lol @your rep