Page 648 of 660 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648649650658 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 6599

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #6471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They were cool with it again in 2016 until Hillary lost.

    Said useful idiots being Back and people like Back.
    The really sad thing about this, besides your absolute failure to understand why its so sad, is that that guy wrote that book to help poor people organize so they could stop being taken advantage of by people in power, essentially, which one would think would line up with small government types.

    None of what is in that image is actually in his book. So who is the useful idiot now?

    Its crazy to me that all your political opinions come from straight up propaganda memes designed to appeal to your gut emotions. Another thing thats alarming is how many people there are like you who are news illiterate when it comes to differentiating between propaganda and actual journalism. I'm afraid its enough to swing a presidential election.

  2. #6472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You mean how when the electoral vote aligns with the popular vote? Sure. Thats never been an issue for anyone, Captain Clueless.
    So as long as democrats win, the voting system used doesn't matter. But if they lose, then it's the voting system's fault and it's racist.

    Otherwise what you're saying makes no sense. Which is to be expected in your case.

    Stop being such a useful idiot.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Another thing thats alarming is how many people there are like you who are news illiterate when it comes to differentiating between propaganda and actual journalism.
    Just saving this for irony.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  4. #6474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    The really sad thing about this, besides your absolute failure to understand why its so sad, is that that guy wrote that book to help poor people organize so they could stop being taken advantage of by people in power, essentially, which one would think would line up with small government types.

    None of what is in that image is actually in his book. So who is the useful idiot now?
    When did you read said book?

    Its crazy to me that all your political opinions come from straight up propaganda memes designed to appeal to your gut emotions. Another thing thats alarming is how many people there are like you who are news illiterate when it comes to differentiating between propaganda and actual journalism. I'm afraid its enough to swing a presidential election.
    Incredible irony from the most useful of useful idiots. At least the keyboard ones. Which was the whole point of the post....that you're a useful idiot. If you need a poll for it, we can make that happen if you'd like.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-22-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #6475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Just saving this for irony.
    Backlash: "It's not propaganda if I agree with it!"

    He really is the poster child for useful idiot.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  6. #6476

    Default

    Remember how the media had a field day because that Republican Congressman brought in a snowball to Congress one day to prove climate change was fake?

    Well Cortez had a similar take in the opposite direction but wouldn't you know it? The media can't be bothered.

    Cortez posted on her instagram that a tornado warning went off in her apartment building and she said there are now "casual tornadoes" in DC now and this is all because of climate change of course and we have to act fast.

    Yes, Cortez, DC never had "casual tornadoes" until recently. All of those sirens put in place to warn people of a potential tornado were just installed within the past 6 months. You've uncovered the ugly secret!

  7. #6477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember how the media had a field day because that Republican Congressman brought in a snowball to Congress one day to prove climate change was fake?

    Well Cortez had a similar take in the opposite direction but wouldn't you know it? The media can't be bothered.

    Cortez posted on her instagram that a tornado warning went off in her apartment building and she said there are now "casual tornadoes" in DC now and this is all because of climate change of course and we have to act fast.

    Yes, Cortez, DC never had "casual tornadoes" until recently. All of those sirens put in place to warn people of a potential tornado were just installed within the past 6 months. You've uncovered the ugly secret!
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #6478

    Default

    "The less you are paying attention, the more likely you are a Bernie Sanders supporter," -Chuck Todd- NBC "News", citing a Monmouth Poll
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #6479

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #6480
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,085
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Cool, but it couldn't work. Congress has to approve a new VP that is appointed during term. IF they'd just removed him from office, that isn't happening.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •