Page 618 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 11851856860861661761861962062866871811181618 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 16651

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They wouldn't have to testify in court unless they wanted to.

What they are describing is definitely sexual harassment, even if they are going to lengths to not refer to it as such.

Can you imagine a scenario where a boss walks up to an employee from behind, sniffs her hair, then kisses the back of her head and this isn't called sexual harassment? Or if a Republican did this to literally any woman who then went on to complain about it?
    Sure, it is sexual harassment if they claim it, but none of the are claiming sexual harassment.

EO- Do you feel you are being sexually harassed?
    Person- No, I just don't feel comfortable
    Person- No, like I said, he just made me feel uncomfortable.
    EO- :writes down that no sexual harassment took place:
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

What they are describing is definitely sexual harassment, even if they are going to lengths to not refer to it as such.
    I disagree... unless they specifically called it sexual harassment, then I'd say yeah. Because it's subjective.

Can you imagine a scenario where a boss walks up to an employee from behind, sniffs her hair, then kisses the back of her head and this isn't called sexual harassment?
    I think it's a very grey area, and in these instances being used as a weapon in a public forum to derail his bid. If touching someone, being near them, smelling them, is sexual harassment very likely every man in the world is guilty. It's trivializing real harassment and crimes.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I think if your boss comes up behind you, grabs your shoulders, sticks his nose in your hair and sniffs before kissing your head. That's sexual harassment. It's not subjective when there are rules in place specifically stating, do not do exactly what was described. It's not a grey area. There is no fine line.

I'm pretty sure there's some HR video that has that specific scenario in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Sure, it is sexual harassment if they claim it, but none of the are claiming sexual harassment.

Person- No, I just don't feel comfortable
    Person- No, like I said, he just made me feel uncomfortable.
    EO- :writes down that no sexual harassment took place:
    Unwelcome touching is exactly what sexual harassment is. Unless they are saying they didn't mind the touching but it made them feel uncomfortable anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I think it's a very grey area, and in these instances being used as a weapon in a public forum to derail his bid. If touching someone, being near them, smelling them, is sexual harassment very likely every man in the world is guilty. It's trivializing real harassment and crimes.
    How often do you go up to women you hardly know or don't know at all and start sniffing their hair and kissing the back of their head? What else aren't you telling us, Suppa Hobbit Biden?

But I do agree I think this is being used a political weapon by people who want their Democrat candidate to win instead of Biden. Perhaps Biden is too center for Democrats these days? That's a scary thought.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-04-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I think if your boss comes up behind you, grabs your shoulders, sticks his nose in your hair and sniffs before kissing your head. That's sexual harassment. It's not subjective when there are rules in place specifically stating, do not do exactly what was described. It's not a grey area. There is no fine line.

I'm pretty sure there's some HR video that has that specific scenario in it.
    Yeah I can't imagine this is acceptable behavior in any workplace, university, or any sort of professional setting. I'm not sure sexual harassment is a crime in the sense that you can get into legal trouble. To my knowledge it's just that you can get fired for and possibly sued for. But if we're applying workplace laws to a non-work setting then yeah I'm pretty sure Biden's behavior is sexual harassment. But of course it requires the person being harassed to complain about the harassment, because ultimately it is up to the person to decide if the touching or comments are welcomed or not. And since women are complaining then it looks like sexual harassment.

I would be shocked if any respectable workplace in the US heard a complaint from a woman about how a male boss/coworker was grabbing her shoulders, sniffing her hair, and kissing her and the company being like "So?" They might not fire him on the spot, even with proof, but they would for sure have a talk with him, tell him to knock the shit off, have him go through some sort of training program, and if he did it again he would be out of there. I don't think anyone would get away with 7 accusers against them.

I should add a caveat to the above paragraph: depending on how important the person is to the company they probably would turn a blind eye. Just look at all of the actors and news personalities that got away with shit much worse than this because they were making the company money. I'm talking about the peons at a company.

Blog Entries

Unwelcome touching is exactly what sexual harassment is. Unless they are saying they didn't mind the touching but it made them feel uncomfortable anyways?

How often do you go up to women you hardly know or don't know at all and start sniffing their hair and kissing the back of their head? What else aren't you telling us, Suppa Hobbit Biden?

But I do agree I think this is being used a political weapon by people who want their Democrat candidate to win instead of Biden. Perhaps Biden is too center for Democrats these days? That's a scary thought.
    It isn't sexual harassment unless they say it is sexual harassment is what I'm saying. They have every ground to say it is, but they are pretty clearly saying it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It isn't sexual harassment unless they say it is sexual harassment is what I'm saying. They have every ground to say it is, but they are pretty clearly saying it wasn't.
    Remember when the left during Kavanaugh tried to tell some women that they were sexually assaulted but just didn't realize it though? I think this should apply here too, strictly for purposes of consistency.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember when the left during Kavanaugh tried to tell some women that they were sexually assaulted but just didn't realize it though? I think this should apply here too, strictly for purposes of consistency.
    They've said a lot of dumbass shit that they happily ignore when their people do the same or similar things.

How is this not the best time to be alive when the president of the United States posts this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...62077842640898

HOLY SHIT