Page 617 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 11751756760761561661761861962766771711171617 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 16703

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    How did tgo know I was a gay boy?
    You make it pretty obvious. How could he not know?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-01-2019 at 04:11 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "I'm not saying the California quake of 89 was caused by people, but if it were caused by people it would have been Trump supporters!"
    At least they don't live on an island like Guam where they have to worry about it rolling over because of too many people. :O

</sarcasm>
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    At least they don't live on an island like Guam where they have to worry about it rolling over because of too many people. :O

</sarcasm>
    I don't believe your sarcasm. It's April 1, so your </sarcasm> means you were serious.

Confirmed Rocktar is Hank Johnson.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hey he only has 7 accusers! Sanders says a man gets 7 freebies before they need to drop out of politics!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hey he only has 7 accusers! Sanders says a man gets 7 freebies before they need to drop out of politics!
    I don't believe any of them say he did anything more than make them uncomfortable. They want to destroy his presidential bid, not actually have to testify in court under oath he was anything more than really creepy. It's crazy these are the times we live in.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Yeah, no one has said he sexually assaulted them or anything. Just that they didn't feel comfortable.

No one that I've seen anyways.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I don't believe any of them say he did anything more than make them uncomfortable. They want to destroy his presidential bid, not actually have to testify in court under oath he was anything more than really creepy. It's crazy these are the times we live in.
    They wouldn't have to testify in court unless they wanted to.

What they are describing is definitely sexual harassment, even if they are going to lengths to not refer to it as such.

Can you imagine a scenario where a boss walks up to an employee from behind, sniffs her hair, then kisses the back of her head and this isn't called sexual harassment? Or if a Republican did this to literally any woman who then went on to complain about it?