Page 601 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159960060160260361165170111011601 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 16604

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

I don't know about any of you guys, but I for one can't wait until Trump is charged with not being exonerated. It's going to be great watching you toxic trolls cry nonstop after Trump is charged officially with Failure To Be Exonerated.

Get your tears ready for this, all you stupid white supremacist loser racist trolls.

I am not AndroidPK.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The amount of gaslighting you're doing to cover up the fact that the Mueller report doesn't exonerate Trump is simply staggering.
    Androidpk breaking out the "NOU!" comebacks again. Classic.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm not gaslighting, you're gaslighting!
    And the predictable meltdown continues.

4. Default

I wonder if the FBI raid 15 minutes after his tweet is related or just coincidence. In other words, was the tweet what triggered him getting arrested (proof he was trying to extort) or just bad timing on his part.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I just realized that SDNY is the one who is charging Michael Avenatti with extortion.

Maybe these are the indictments Androidpk and the far left were promised were coming out of the SDNY office. OOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I wonder if the FBI raid 15 minutes after his tweet is related or just coincidence. In other words, was the tweet what triggered him getting arrested (proof he was trying to extort) or just bad timing on his part.
    That's what I'm wondering too. I bet they were going to arrest him anyways but waiting until after he fired off that tweet was just more proof they could use at trial. Otherwise he could try to claim he was never going to say anything.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I just realized that SDNY is the one who is charging Michael Avenatti with extortion.

Maybe these are the indictments Androidpk and the far left were promised were coming out of the SDNY office. OOPS!
    You mean the same SDNY office that showed that Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies? That one? Just making sure.

Blog Entries

Nah, they cant throw a raid together in 15 minutes. They'd need warrants and all that, assembling the team, ready checks, etc.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Given that time4dum once declared that one of Trump's tweet is grounds for impeachment, anything is possible...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

God I hope Avenatti represents himself.