Page 550 of 1679 FirstFirst ... 5045050054054854955055155256060065010501550 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 16785

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's cool for you to throw out all of pks sourcing when it had annonymous sources. But since it fits your political spin, use it.
    It's not just anonymous sources, he'll cry if someone posts something from Washington Post but then he'll go and use them for a source when it fits his angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's not just anonymous sources, he'll cry if someone posts something from Washington Post but then he'll go and use them for a source when it fits his angle.
    I keep telling Androidpk and sellstuff1 that if they don't think I should listen to anonymous sources then just tell me. But wouldn't you know it? They cite anonymous sources no less than a dozen times a day but as soon as Washington Post themselves say the anonymous sources are fake news they tell me I should stop listening to Washington Post.

Almost as if they aren't interested in facts, sources, or debate at all, and instead just want things both ways. Weird how that works.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-06-2019 at 01:58 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I keep telling Androidpk and sellstuff1 that if they don't think I should listen to anonymous sources then just tell me. But wouldn't you know it? They cite anonymous sources no less than a dozen times a day but as soon as Washington Post themselves say the anonymous sources are fake news they tell me I should stop listening to Washington Post.

Almost as if they aren't interested in facts, sources, or debate at all, and instead just want things both ways. Weird how that works.
    And as if on cue, tgo resorts to making up bullshit when he's called out on his own bullshit. Stay predictable, tgo

And as if on cue, tgo resorts to making up bullshit when he's called out on his own bullshit. Stay predictable, tgo
    See what I mean? At this point Androidpk's and sellstuff1's only contribution to the PC anymore is to see who can be the bigger retard, with Androidpk usually winning.

5. Default

See what I mean? At this point Androidpk's and sellstuff1's only contribution to the PC anymore is to see who can trigger me the most with Androidpk usually winning.

I know, I know, you're the victim here. Poor Tgo, everyone's laughing at him :/

Blog Entries

You should probably lay off PK for a bit, the SOTU resulted in punishment by increased anal gauging.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You should probably lay off PK for a bit, the SOTU resulted in punishment by increased anal gauging.
    True. Must suck that 74% of people polled thought the SOTU was great. I'm sure time4fun didn't take that news too well, which means Androidpk's already prolapsed anus must have taken quite a beating.

You can have today, Androidpk. Cry your heart out.

8. Default

And I care about the state of the union address polling because why exactly? You seem to think I only criticize Trump for the sake of hating him because he beat Hillary. I swear you and parkbandit come up with the dumbest theories imaginable.

True. Must suck that 74% of people polled thought the SOTU was great. I'm sure time4fun didn't take that news too well, which means Androidpk's already prolapsed anus must have taken quite a beating.

You can have today, Androidpk. Cry your heart out.
    I heard she broke out the new and improved cactus cheese grater dildo. The one with the lava tips. So naturally PK is going to be extra salty today between that and his chronic Trump butthurt.

I come up with the dumbest theories imaginable.
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2019 at 02:37 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

If the Governor, Lt Gov, and AG of Va all resign due to their various scandals, the Virginia Speaker of the House would become Governor. He is a Republican.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam