Page 546 of 768 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 7673

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

This VA circus story is the gift that keeps on giving.

Fairfax is now implying Northram is behind this smear because of increased calls for Northram to resign.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/04/u...gtype=Homepage

RICHMOND, Va. — Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of Virginia on Monday emphatically denied a woman’s claim that he sexually assaulted her in 2004, suggesting that Gov. Ralph Northam’s supporters were trying to block his ascent to the governorship at a moment Mr. Northam is besieged by demands that he resign over charges of racism.

“Does anybody think it’s any coincidence that on the eve of potentially my being elevated that that’s when this uncorroborated smear comes out?” Mr. Fairfax told reporters surrounding him in the rotunda of the state capitol about whether he believes Mr. Northam, a fellow Democrat, was behind the accusation coming to light. He offered no evidence tying the Northam camp to the allegation.
    Although to be fair if Northram were truly the racist everyone thinks he is it would make sense that he would in turn smear the black man next in line to succeed him.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-04-2019 at 04:05 PM.

2. Default

White supremacist group Daily Stormer tried to get around censored online by hosting their domain in China, where it was almost immediately banned. GG morons

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    But I thought that Washington Post was a factual and accurate news source for completely discrediting the Buzzfeednews report!?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    The fact that there are more people registered as democrats in this country, and who those people are, runs counter to your wildly conspiratorial claims about the democratic and republican parties and reinforces my point that you are talking out your ass.
    Please take a civics course on how Presidents are elected.

Please.

All those cities you mention are great cities. Democrats and republicans are involved in their city, state, and federal governments. I'd like to see more proof about your claims. Otherwise its all republican propaganda.
    Look up the cities he mentioned... I'm going to guess that there hasn't been a Republican Mayor in any of those cities in 40+ years. Coincidence? Probably not.

When you say minority populations have not prospered tell us which, where, and how? Are you sure you are not blurring race with income level?
    Census information is available on all those cities he mentioned.

And why are the white supremacists who are around today flocking to the republican party and not the democratic party?
    He literally said that Democrats went from the party of outright racism to covert racism.

And now, they just elect them as Governor of Virginia... amirite?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The democrats told us that we must #BelieveWomenWhenTheySayARepublicanRapedThem. Did they change their minds again?
    FTFY.

I love it when the Democrats reap what they sow.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He literally said that Democrats went from the party of outright racism to covert racism.
    So the republicans are the party of open racism. Got it.

So the republicans are the party of open racism. Got it.
    B-b-b-but Republicans?

Dude, I would say stop.. but keep going.

I'm glad you decided to come back, snatch your title back and prove why you are champion!
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Yeah yeah. The wacko conspiracies around here are to numerous to keep up with. "Covert racism", "deep state", bigfoot, and the Loch Ness monster. All designed to confuse people to whats really going on.

Yeah yeah. The wacko conspiracies around here are to numerous to keep up with. "Covert racism", "deep state", bigfoot, and the Loch Ness monster. All designed to confuse people to whats really going on.
    What's really going on? White supremacy around every corner?