Page 501 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 16604

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    It's great to know that Player's Corner promotes childfuckers like Astray.
    Lol, whatever, thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The fact that you keep repeating this tells me you whined to the GMs, who in turn laughed in your face and told you to go pound sand, and now your only hope left is to think I'm going to get scared and voluntarily stop my Dreavenings.

What a sad and miserable life you must live.
    He gets pissy whenever people look at him with anything but pity. It's why he's trying to be edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Lol, whatever, thief.
    How many kids did you fuck today? How old were they? Under 8? You don't say.

How many kids did you fuck today? How old were they? Under 8? You don't say.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    He gets pissy whenever people look at him with anything but pity. It's why he's trying to be edgy.
    You know if you go to Thailand you can get as many little kids to fuck as you'd like, pedophile.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has uninvited President Donald Trump from delivering the State of the Union address because of the partial government shutdown, saying that because of security concerns, it would be better to wait until the government has reopened, or for Trump to submit it in writing.

In a letter to Trump on Wednesday, Pelosi delivered the news that she wants to postpone the address from its preplanned January 29 date and work with the president to “determine another suitable date,” or for the president to deliver it in writing.

You know if you go to Thailand you can get as many little kids to fuck as you'd like, pedophile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    No shit? Well, Clairette AND the name he used to play under disappeared with my gear for...shit I think it was over 6 months each time, really screwing me over. I played nice and got my all my stuff back or paid for (some payments were made by the people he gifted MY shit too), then it continued into polite chit chat. Not sure why, it just flowed from manipulating him to get my stuff into actual convertsations. I don't think I ever really put him in his place about it all. I think he thinks we are still friends, despite fucking me over repeatedly with no repercussions.. In any case, I'm in a bit of a fuck off mood, so lets clear this up

Fuck you Clairette/Skaster/Tarvok/Chenni/Malthrick/Stanval, fuck you till you die from it. I honestly thought you were mcgyver, and I don't have anything to say that could be more insulting.
    Rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I played nice and got my all my stuff back or paid for
    Your reading comprehension is about as good as your pre-school suitors', pedophile.
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 01-16-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Your reading comprehension is about as good as your pre-school suitors', pedophile.
    Lol, thief.

Blog Entries

What's the matter? Not fuck any little boys today? I feel you.
    You know if you go to Thailand you can get as many little kids to fuck as you'd like

Is this a confession? It looks like a confession.
    Last edited by Taernath; 01-16-2019 at 03:33 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.