Page 443 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 3433934334414424434444454534935439431443 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 16634

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Back on topic of things that made you laugh in politics: Ivanka Trump used personal account for emails about government business

"Lock her up!"
    Last edited by BriarFox; 11-19-2018 at 08:16 PM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Back on topic of things that made you laugh in politics: Ivanka Trump used personal account for emails about government business

"Lock her up!"
    My only issue with Hillary's use was when it concerned classified information. If Ivanka had access to, and used that private email to forward, classified documents then yes, I think she should face just as much punishment as Hillary did. Oh wait....
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

but he did have a legitimate question about Trump's characterization of the caravan for political purposes before the election. You don't think it was a legitimate question?
    A) I said Acosta could have phrased it as an actual journalist question rather than as an activist question. B) Trump STILL answered his dumb editorialized question then said he wanted to move on but that wasn't good enough for lil' Jimmy. No no. Little Jimmy wanted to argue and debate with the president of the US instead of ask a question like a journalist. He was told to sit down he refused. He was told they were moving on to another reporter Acosta said no I still have questions. They tried to take the microphone away from him and at best he twisted his body to prevent the microphone from being taken away and at worst used his strength to hold onto the microphone against a 100 pound woman and pushed down on her arm, but of course you don't even believe he touched the intern at all. He is a piece of shit. Why are you defending a piece of shit that was caught on video being a piece of shit?

The definitions seem pretty standard to me. You should probably re-read them when you're less angry.
    Right right, because anti-government sentiment is an inherently right wing belief, have you even been paying attention to the protests since Trump won?

And since when is the left anti-white?
    You're fucking kidding me right?

Just explain how this makes sense in your mind: white extremists = right wing ideology, anti-white extremists = no political ideology. Just explain that one to me. Go on, try. I'm all ears.

Take a deep breath. I'm happy to debate ideas, but you just shout a lot.
    Ah yes, here is where Briarfox wants to appear to be above the fray by not hurling insults at others, he just engages in obvious passive aggressive horseshit such as this.

"You disagree with me therefore you're angry and should take a deep breath! Also don't insult me! It hurts my fweelings!"

Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A) I said Acosta could have phrased it as an actual journalist question rather than as an activist question. B) Trump STILL answered his dumb editorialized question then said he wanted to move on but that wasn't good enough for lil' Jimmy. No no. Little Jimmy wanted to argue and debate with the president of the US instead of ask a question like a journalist. He was told to sit down he refused. He was told they were moving on to another reporter Acosta said no I still have questions. They tried to take the microphone away from him and at best he twisted his body to prevent the microphone from being taken away and at worst used his strength to hold onto the microphone against a 100 pound woman and pushed down on her arm, but of course you don't even believe he touched the intern at all. He is a piece of shit. Why are you defending a piece of shit that was caught on video being a piece of shit?

Right right, because anti-government sentiment is an inherently right wing belief, have you even been paying attention to the protests since Trump won?

You're fucking kidding me right?

Just explain how this makes sense in your mind: white extremists = right wing ideology, anti-white extremists = no political ideology. Just explain that one to me. Go on, try. I'm all ears.

Ah yes, here is where Briarfox wants to appear to be above the fray by not hurling insults at others, he just engages in obvious passive aggressive horseshit such as this.

"You disagree with me therefore you're angry and should take a deep breath! Also don't insult me! It hurts my fweelings!"

Fuck off.
    Do you really want an explanation or do you just want a chance to yell and swear some more?

Do you really want an explanation or do you just want a chance to yell and swear some more?
    I had no idea you were such a delicate flower. Maybe the internet isn't for you.

Fuck. Piss. Shit. Cock.

I had no idea you were such a delicate flower. Maybe the internet isn't for you.

Fuck. Piss. Shit. Cock.
    That's what I figured. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Wonderful, we'll go tell those kids with cancer that they have to die so you can feel more comfortable.

PS Obamacare has had very little effect on insurance through employers (Except to make it a little cheaper than it would have been). So you're trading in people's lives for slightly more expensive premiums and political spite.
    You are so full of shit the whites of your eyes are brown, many of your neighbors are drowning in the overflow. The to the employer of employer based insurance increased significantly, the coverage over all decreased in the form of higher copays, higher deductibles and out of pocket limits and large sections of employees had immediate and substantial increases in their costs of coverage. High grade plans and supplemental plans were eliminated so even if you wanted to pay more to get more you could not and, the cost of healthcare continued to increase substantially faster than inflation. Government subsidies for plans were paid despite the fact that lying sack Obama broke the law by executive order by not enforcing the economic penalties on small business. He of course did that because he knew good and well that do to so would destroy the US economy very quickly. The cost of those subsidies are now the debt of the US taxpayer. Which, by the way, he claimed would be revenue neutral over 10 years because he again lied since subsidies would be paid over 6 years with taxed collected over 10.

Now please, talk more out of your ass and prove how much you don't know.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

I think that misses the forest for the trees. The second sentence in the definition makes it clear what they're associating with that perspective. In any case, there's a breakdown in a chart in the 2010 section of the various attacks if you want to go look at it.
    I think Gelston is trying to show that the first line should be on both sides and that the characterizations or reasons would be the difference. By not putting it on the left wing side it skews the tables.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

That's what I figured. Thanks.
    You literally can't even state your opinion if someone who disagrees with you uses bad words? What a complete joke.

Meanwhile people on YOUR side have said they are glad white people are dying off and you don't have a single word to say, in fact you laughingly suggest there are no elements of anti-white sentiment on the left. You are not this enlightened individual you think you. You are just another partisan like most of us.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-19-2018 at 09:48 PM.

10. Default

You literally can't even state your opinion if someone who disagrees with you uses bad words? What a complete joke.

Meanwhile people on YOUR side have said they are glad white people are dying off and you don't have a single word to say, in fact you laughingly suggest there are no elements of anti-white sentiment on the left. You are not this enlightened individual you think you. You are just another partisan like most of us.
    Yes, racist/bigoted old white folk dying off is a good thing.