Page 412 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 3123624024104114124134144224625129121412 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Hahahahaha oh my god

There's more reach here than that Swetnick allegation.
    I know, truth sucks sometimes huh?

It's funny how so many Democrats on the forums are choosing Jim fucking Acosta as their hill to die on. The man who compared himself to journalists during the Nazi occupation.

2. Default

Speaking of weed, tgo could use some right about now. Or a snickers bar at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hilarious. You go from "He never once touched her!" to "Well okay he DID touch her...but you're crazy if you consider that assault!"

Fuck you. You're more worthless than Acosta is. If you want to have a discussion as to whether or not this constitutes assault we can (hint: it is), but first admit what a worthless shit bag of a person you are that you first claimed he never touched. But we all know you're not going to, right?
    You get really angry when I point out all the flaws in your reasoning, don't you? Again, straw man fallacy. You can't even keep my words straight when they're right in front of you.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    He really likes the bully pulpit. Notice how he abuses the reporter from behind his podium after the reporter's microphone is taken away. Those reporters are being polite and brave, while he's a civic disgrace.
    Right - he is the bully. Acosta clearly was not disrespectful at all...

You are WAY out of touch with reality. What happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You could see the fear seeping from trump today. He’s frightened, which is why he requested sessions to resign minutes after that awful press conference.

Trump is a criminal. Only criminals act like this. How do I know? Look at Nixon.

Fuck you fortybox and fuck you tgo. Eat shit. Fuck civility.
    , I thought I was on ignore?

Acosta's attitude...you're attitude is why the "blue wave" didn't come to full fruition. Calm the crazy down.

Seriously, I think Democrats really had a chance for a much bigger sweep but you all just ruin it with the stupid.

You get really angry when I point out all the flaws in your reasoning, don't you? Again, straw man fallacy. You can't even keep my words straight when they're right in front of you.
    Admit you're a worthless scumbag of a human being and that Acosta actually laid his hands on the woman. Why can't you just admit this? Is it because you just got finished saying I "swallowed the bald-faced lies from Sanders Huckabee and Fox News wholesale" when it turns out you're the one who swallowed the outrageous lies from the leftist media? I bet you didn't even watch the video first before making such a wrong accusation did you? You just relied on what the "news" TOLD you to think.

How utterly useless you are.

This all reminds me of Bigworm watching a video of someone being punched and hit on the head with a flagpole and declaring "I don't see any crimes being committed."

You all with Trump Derangement Syndrome are convinced your eyes and ears are lying to you.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-07-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Here's a video that slows it down and everything to clearly show he did indeed put his hands on her.

But let's face it, you're so worthless and so pro-violence against women that you won't ever admit you're wrong, yet again.
    That's assault.

Admit you're a worthless scumbag of a human being and that Acosta actually laid his hands on the woman. Why can't you just admit this? Is it because you just got finished saying I "swallowed the bald-faced lies from Sanders Huckabee and Fox News wholesale" when it turns out you're the one who swallowed the outrageous lies from the leftist media? I bet you didn't even watch the video first before making such a wrong accusation did you? You just relied on what the "news" TOLD you to think.

How utterly useless you are.

This all reminds me of Bigworm watching a video of someone being punched and hit on the head with a flagpole and declaring "I don't see any crimes being committed."

You all with Trump Derangement Syndrome are convinced your eyes and ears are lying to you.
    Ad hominem. Failure to observe visible evidence. Mistaken premise. Tu quoque. Assumption. Unsupported conclusion. Ad hominem. False analogy. Projection.

You're glowing.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 11-07-2018 at 11:24 PM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Are you serious? Your slow-mo video shows their arms crossing as she tries to take the mic from him. If you think this is assault, it's just a sign of how egregiously distorted your views are. Moreover, claiming that this is assault utterly disrespects the true victims of assault. Words matter. Use them better.
    HAHAHAHA.

Wait let me get this straight. You will believe Ford with absolutely ZERO corroborative evidence but when Tgo1 shows a video of Acosta pushing this poor defenseless woman aside...that's ok?

You are a moron. Like seriously.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 11-07-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    That's assault.
    The Democrats here won't even admit Acosta made contact with her. It's truly a sight to behold.