Page 411 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 3113614014094104114124134214615119111411 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Acosta for placing his hands on a woman like that.
    Wow, you've drunk the Kool Aid. The evidence is right there in the video that he never once touches her. You've just swallowed the bald-faced lies from Sanders Huckabee and Fox News wholesale. There's a partisan hack in the room, but it's not me.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Acosta never once touched her..
    Here's a video that slows it down and everything to clearly show he did indeed put his hands on her.

But let's face it, you're so worthless and so pro-violence against women that you won't ever admit you're wrong, yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Wow, you've drunk the Kool Aid. The evidence is right there in the video that he never once touches her.
    Look at the video I just linked. Why are Democrats such as yourself worthless pieces of shit who don't care about facts? Just answer me one simple question, Briarfox. Oh and why aren't you telling SHAFT to be more civil? Is it because you don't really care about civility and it's just another lame tactic to "win" an argument when you're looking even more like a retard than you usually do?

Wow, you've drunk the Kool Aid. The evidence is right there in the video that he never once touches her. You've just swallowed the bald-faced lies from Sanders Huckabee and Fox News wholesale. There's a partisan hack in the room, but it's not me.
    He’s trolling. That’s all he does. He’s a lunatic.

Here's a video that slows it down and everything to clearly show he did indeed put his hands on her.

But let's face it, you're so worthless and so pro-violence against women that you won't ever admit you're wrong, yet again.
    Are you serious? Your slow-mo video shows their arms crossing as she tries to take the mic from him. If you think this is assault, it's just a sign of how egregiously distorted your views are. Moreover, claiming that this is assault utterly disrespects the true victims of assault. Words matter. Use them better.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Good. Bring on the weed.
    Amen to that!

Blog Entries

Glad to see so many Democrats defending an absolute worthless human being such as Acosta for placing his hands on a woman like that. You all put on a great act pretending to give a single shit about women but when it comes to old, rich, white men who happen to be Democrats abusing women you all suddenly look the other way.
    Hahahahaha oh my god

There's more reach here than that Swetnick allegation.
    Last edited by Taernath; 11-07-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Look at the video I just linked. Why are Democrats such as yourself worthless pieces of shit who don't care about facts? Just answer me one simple question, Briarfox. Oh and why aren't you telling SHAFT to be more civil? Is it because you don't really care about civility and it's just another lame tactic to "win" an argument when you're looking even more like a retard than you usually do?
    You keep looking for gotcha moments, but they don't exist. There are both straw man and false analogy fallacies here. Shaft's response to you has nothing to do with my stipulation that I wasn't going to debate you while you were slinging insults.

Are you serious? Your slow-mo video shows their arms crossing as she tries to take the mic from him. If you think this is assault, it's just a sign of how egregiously distorted your views are. Moreover, claiming that this is assault utterly disrespects the true victims of assault. Words matter. Use them better.
    Hilarious. You go from "He never once touched her!" to "Well okay he DID touch her...but you're crazy if you consider that assault!"

Fuck you. You're more worthless than Acosta is. If you want to have a discussion as to whether or not this constitutes assault we can (hint: it is), but first admit what a worthless shit bag of a person you are that you first claimed he never touched. But we all know you're not going to, right?

Shaft's response to you has nothing to do with my stipulation that I wasn't going to debate you while you were slinging insults.
    See what a worthless human being you are? "Oh be more civil! WAHHHHHH! Be more civil!!!"

"Your side isn't being civil."

"So?"

Even if I worked at being this much of a horrible human being I couldn't do it, but somehow it comes naturally to you and SHAFT. Good job.