Page 409 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 3093593994074084094104114194595099091409 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That'll be funny seeing as they'd never get a conviction in the Senate.
    These are the same Backlash/time4fun type retards that believe the Republicans kept the Senate due to gerrymandering....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Epic meltdown by Trump today in his presser. Sad that Acosta had his credentials pulled because of the orange fucboi's tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Epic meltdown by Trump today in his presser. Sad that Acosta had his credentials pulled because of the orange fucboi's tantrum.
    Is this true? Acosta had his press credentials pulled? Finalfuckingly.

Blog Entries

That exchange was hilarious. Trump didn't know what to do when he refused to relinquish the microphone and kept asking hard questions.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Guy had his questions answered multiple times. He constantly talks over both the president and the other reporters, he's a giant drama queen that needed to be called out. People that act like Acosta need to be shut down.

comments to the video:

"That reporter was horribly disrespectful"

"I hate this. I am no fan of Obama but while he is president, he still deserves the respect that liberals refused to give George Bush."

"Some journalists are scumbags, just as some non journalists are. Respect and empathy is disintegrating, not only in Gods chosen countruy the US of A, but all over the World. Shut up and LISTEN, befor you interupt. Jerk!"
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-07-2018 at 09:30 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That exchange was hilarious. Trump didn't know what to do when he refused to relinquish the microphone and kept asking hard questions.
    For a second I thought he was about to jump down and body slam Acosta.

Blog Entries

Here's the video:

People are gonna pull whatever meaning they want out of it. I just love seeing how Trump reacts when he's not insulated behind Sara Sanders or a cheering MAGA crowd.
    Last edited by Taernath; 11-07-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Here's the video:

People are gonna pull whatever meaning they want out of it. I just love seeing how Trump reacts when he's not insulated behind Sara Sanders or a cheering MAGA crowd.
    That press conference was a trainwreck and he fired the AG less than 24 hours after the midterms.

Before anyone says Sessions resigned, his letter stated “At your request”.

Trump, for the first time in his life, is about to be held accountable. I’d be scared if I were a criminal and someone was about to hold me accountable.

That press conference was a trainwreck and he fired the AG less than 24 hours after the midterms.

Trump, for the first time in his life, is about to be held accountable. I’d be scared if I were a criminal and someone was about to hold me accountable.
    He resigned. He wasn’t fired.

That’s what a letter of resignation is for.

Maybe you should be more concerned with Acosta assaulting the assistant trying to pass the mic around today. You know, #metoo stuff and all.

10. Default

Oh he was most certainly fired.