Page 317 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 2172673073153163173183193273674178171317 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    When did I ever say what they did was illegal?

pk, just stick to calling people pedophiles and threatening to get them fired, at least there is slight entertainment value in that from laughing at you. This shit you're doing in this thread should be illegal because it's probably giving us all cancer.
    straw men arguments, shifting goal posts, ad hominem attacks..

some things never change

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm only here to laugh my ass off at Alex Jones getting banned. I don't have to justify his ban for any reason. Since you're so interested in learning about it knock yourself out. There's a website called Google where you can look things up on the internet, it's super effective.
    Irony aside, you cited "child abuse" as one of the factors but from what I can see a majority of articles are citing "hate speech" and promoting "violence". Not a grand look but I also note that one of the five articles, CNBC no less, cites that political content can be contentious and tricky for digital companies.

I'd likely believe, perhaps in bias, that InfoWars was mass false flagged and a domino effect happened. While it's not the case, it has an appearance of one. Who knows, maybe my own tinfoil cap is getting a little too tight?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    My assumption was naturally that if you were going to say something, you'd provide a link with the offending materials. This isn't aim at you, more PK since he appears to be slipping further into delusion. My best bet was you since you also chimed in but I'll see if I can't dredge up some information and share it.
    Ahh, I understand. I'm not going to go searching out Infowars links though. Alex Jones is a known quantity by now so I imagine all of us have some sense of what his material is.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Ahh, I understand. I'm not going to go searching out Infowars links though. Alex Jones is a known quantity by now so I imagine all of us have some sense of what his material is.
    Nah dude, I legit don't know him or listen to him outside of memes and the occasional tidbit from my Uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So now do what you do best and just resort to insults while you rock yourself back and forth to try and calm your nerves.
    straw men arguments, shifting goal posts, ad hominem attacks..

some things never change
    Good job, pk. I knew you could do it.

Nah dude, I legit don't know him or listen to him outside of memes and the occasional tidbit from my Uncle.
    You're better off for not having been exposed to him then.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're better off for not having been exposed to him then.
    Even in meme form he's fucking insane.

Maybe put down the bong and go read the news?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

My visitor page! I didn't read it since you deleted it.
    I probably typo'd something and then said fuck everything.

I'm sure this is nothing that a subpoena to Kranar won't fix though.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Ya, Alex is nuts but he's making $$$. Getting banned will hurt him. Check out his before and after diet photos: