Page 297 of 301 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3007

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #2961
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,198
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Here's the source for the three Democrats saying they won't pass it:

    https://twitter.com/ella_nilsen/stat...140224/photo/1
    Force a discussion? It'll be voted down and next business will go.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  2. #2962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

  3. #2963
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    3,118
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  4. #2964

    Default

    I don't want cwolff to think I'm picking on him so I'll post this here instead of the Russia thread.

    Yet ANOTHER Washington Post so called journalist was forced to correct his tweets after Nikki Haley herself demanded he do so. Only took him a day or two to get it right.

    https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/stat...15494699151361

    Remember the good old days when journalists would be as careful as possible to get the story right the first time? Having to issue a retraction was seen as a big no no.

    Now journalists find the narrative they want, push it out as fast as possible, then it's almost like second nature to them now to just have to retract their wrong story after millions of people have already seen the false information.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-14-2018 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

  5. #2965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I don't want cwolff to think I'm picking on him so I'll post this here instead of the Russia thread.

    Yet ANOTHER Washington Post so called journalist was forced to correct his tweets after Nikki Haley herself demanded he do so. Only took him a day or two to get it right.

    https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/stat...15494699151361

    Remember the good old days when journalists would be as careful as possible to get the story right the first time? Having to issue a retraction was seen as a big no no.

    Now journalists find the narrative they want, push it out as fast as possible, then it's almost like second nature to them now to just have to retract their wrong story after millions of people have already seen the false information.
    Are you reverse stalking cwolff?? YOU KNOW this will upset him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #2966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Are you reverse stalking cwolff?? YOU KNOW this will upset him.
    Well according to him if I post within 10 minutes of him I'm stalking him.

    And if I post in the same thread he has recently been active in it means I secretly have a crush on him.

    I'm just waiting to see the excuse now that I've managed to avoid those two scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

  7. #2967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well according to him if I post within 10 minutes of him I'm stalking him.

    And if I post in the same thread he has recently been active in it means I secretly have a crush on him.

    I'm just waiting to see the excuse now that I've managed to avoid those two scenarios.
    Well, you just posted withing TWO minutes of me!

    I am closing my blinds! STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #2968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Well, you just posted withing TWO minutes of me!

    I am closing my blinds! STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!
    Curses! Foiled again!
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

  9. #2969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Well, you just posted withing TWO minutes of me!

    I am closing my blinds! STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #2970
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    3,118
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    [
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-15-2018 at 12:56 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •