Page 280 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 1802302702782792802812822903303807801280 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 16604

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I wish I were making this up but some of those on the left are losing their minds today because Melania wore a jacket that said "I really don't care, do you?" today. They are saying this proves Melania is a white supremacist and that she doesn't care about minorities.

Yes, people. This is real. This is happening right now in real time. This is not a test, you can tell it's not a test because of all the laughter going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I wish I were making this up but some of those on the left are losing their minds today because Melania wore a jacket that said "I really don't care, do you?" today. They are saying this proves Melania is a white supremacist and that she doesn't care about minorities.

Yes, people. This is real. This is happening right now in real time. This is not a test, you can tell it's not a test because of all the laughter going on.
    Is there a particular reason she's sporting it? Other than to show her disdain for non-crackers of course. I haven't heard about it and I'm too lazy to go look it up because I'm leaving work and am about to go run 4324802738404 double money Bogdan heists.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-21-2018 at 04:01 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

She wore it on her visit to the detention facilities. Probably not the best place for a jacket with that slogan.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is there a particular reason she's sporting it?
    No official word but the theory is the media was going to focus on her wardrobe no matter what she wore so she's trolling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    She wore it on her visit to the detention facilities. Probably not the best place for a jacket with that slogan.
    I think it's kind of a stretch to suggest the message has anything to do with the detention facilities.

If she wore one of her high priced outfits the narrative would be "Melania visits poor, downtrodden children ripped from their mothers while sporting an expensive dress."

If she wore an inexpensive dress the narrative would be "Melania dressing like trash to visit children. Is she saying these children are also trash?"

It's why I believe the going theory. No matter what the media was going to focus on her clothing and make up whatever narrative they wanted to spin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I've actually heard it was meant towards the media.

It probably isn't the brightest choice of clothing though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

If she wore one of her high priced outfits the narrative would be "Melania visits poor, downtrodden children ripped from their mothers while sporting an expensive dress."
    I'm pretty sure that actually happened before.

The point is to know who you're visiting and what the message your clothing conveys (especially if it's literally written on the back). She's a fashion model, you'd think she would understand that. I'm not angry about it, I just raised one eyebrow slightly when I read about it.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Trump doing literally anything at all
    <—— the media
    Last edited by Methais; 06-21-2018 at 06:36 PM.

No official word but the theory is the media was going to focus on her wardrobe no matter what she wore so she's trolling them.

I think it's kind of a stretch to suggest the message has anything to do with the detention facilities.

If she wore an inexpensive dress the narrative would be "Melania dressing like trash to visit children. Is she saying these children are also trash?"

It's why I believe the going theory. No matter what the media was going to focus on her clothing and make up whatever narrative they wanted to spin.

Doesn't matter if she didn't plan it.. the optics aren't good when you wear something like that during this type of event.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Doesn't matter if she didn't plan it.. the optics aren't good when you wear something like that during this type of event.
    The optics might not be good but that's a far cry from this proves the entire Trump administration is filled with white supremacists.

This is the left's problem these days. They can't just say "What an idiot to wear something like that on her visit to a detention center." They have to go 10 steps further and suggest Nazis are alive and well and residing at the White House and be sure to devote an entire day's worth of news to this "story."