Page 219 of 1674 FirstFirst ... 1191692092172182192202212292693197191219 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 16732

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Aren't they saying he wasn't actually at school that day?
    yes they said that and all kinds of stuff. It spread like wildfire. As soon as one bullshit theory got knocked down they spread another with the help of Russian bots of course. It also got picked up on Fox news and spread there.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Its not like he is just talking about gun control. This is before the "disgusting" responses came, I think. He had some pretty nasty things to say about anyone protecting guns, he just can't take the same in response, so why should we treat him like an adult? The media is exploiting him imo.

That's the party line to justify adults behaving badly. In my life, what I saw, was adults spreading the anti-bullying message (with a video of a black kid beating up a white kid of course) while simultaneously spreading funny memes about his "guns", lesbian skinheads, tide pod eaters blah blah blah. In fact, I've not seen hardly any legitimate responses to points he's made. They're trying to discredit him through all those fallacies that we see here so much.

I believe that video is more recent. It's why he's exhausted. He's been at this for weeks now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    yes they said that and all kinds of stuff. It spread like wildfire. As soon as one bullshit theory got knocked down they spread another with the help of Russian bots of course. It also got picked up on Fox news and spread there.

That's the party line to justify adults behaving badly. In my life, what I saw, was adults spreading the anti-bullying message (with a video of a black kid beating up a white kid of course) while simultaneously spreading funny memes about his "guns", lesbian skinheads, tide pod eaters blah blah blah. In fact, I've not seen hardly any legitimate responses to points he's made. They're trying to discredit him through all those fallacies that we see here so much.

I believe that video is more recent. It's why he's exhausted. He's been at this for weeks now.
    I mean, half the shit you say, I'm not sure you aren't a Russian bot.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I mean, half the shit you say, I'm not sure you aren't a Russian bot.
    LOL I get that you're joking...I think. I hope it's just a joke and not a deflection.

Blog Entries

LOL I get that you're joking...I think. I hope it's just a joke and not a deflection.
    You don't seem to realize the Russian bots throw out stupidity and rumors from both sides of the aisle.

I don't like how the headlines are going with this kid. Everything is "XXX mocks Parkland shooting survivor". Its not "XXX mocks outspoken gun advocate". They aren't mocking him because hes a survivor but because hes an anti gun advocate. It seems dishonest.
    This is a reach.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

You don't seem to realize the Russian bots throw out stupidity and rumors from both sides of the aisle.
    Whatever they throw, the right picks it up and passes exponentially more than the left or the center. There is only false equivalence here. Not real. It's not a "both sides of the aisle" problem. It's a right wing problem.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the internet, both sides have assholes who spread "horrible" things. You don't get to judge one side by the worst of their members and hold up the other side with only the best of their members.

Welcome to the internet, both sides have assholes who spread "horrible" things. You don't get to judge one side by the worst of their members and hold up the other side with only the best of their members.
    I am responding directly to the post you made about this topic. You are watering down your defense by making some sort of "whataboutism" or "everyone does it" argument. You literally went from saying they were treating the kid fairly to saying, "Well, everyone does it"

Its not like he is just talking about gun control. This is before the "disgusting" responses came, I think. He had some pretty nasty things to say about anyone protecting guns, he just can't take the same in response, so why should we treat him like an adult? The media is exploiting him imo.

Honestly, you can't exploit someone who desperately wants to be in the spotlight like he does.

He's using the media as much as they are using him.

Blog Entries

Whatever they throw, the right picks it up and passes exponentially more than the left or the center. There is only false equivalence here. Not real. It's not a "both sides of the aisle" problem. It's a right wing problem.
    Wow, you believe the entire problem in this country is completely one side. Amazing how brainwashed you are.