Page 210 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 1101602002082092102112122202603107101210 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 16604

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Joy Reid

@JoyAnnReid

Sam Nunberg was just straight up asked live on TV if he is drunk or on drugs. ... His answer included saying he is on anti-depressants, followed by: “well I didn’t steal from the campaign... I didn’t have an illicit affair...”

This guy's great. He and Carter Page need to get on a panel together. I'd love to see those two gob off about unfiltered.

2. Default

I feel really bad for him actually. I turned on CNN just in time to see Erin whats-her-name ask him if he had alcohol on his breath.

The thing is if it were just alcohol he would have been slurring his words more. I'm starting to agree with the jack and coke and coke theory.

3. Default

Hopefully his friends/family are watching out for him tonight.

I have no sympathy or empathy. He's spent the day in interviews admitting to either criminal and/or unethical behavior in his work on U.S. politics. For example: he says that Mueller agreed not to charge him for the stuff he's talked to Mueller about already. He also said he's Stone's mentee and is loyal to the guy, like family. Stone's made his name as a dirty, unethical trickster. According to Stone, Bush wouldn't have "won" florida if Stone didn't lead a mini-mob and make vote recounts all but impossible.

So no sympathy, I just want him to live long enough to spill his guts in front of a jury. After that he can choke to death on his own vomit. I only hope that his passing will be painful, desperate and full of regret.

Just got home and saw that a trump "advisor" from UAE is cooperating with Mueller. That's got to give Jared chills.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Dear Bert and Ernie,

Saw this and thought of you two. Hope it helps with your condition.

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-homosexuals/#

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Dear Bert and Ernie,

Why are you so obsessed with people on this forum? If it isn't me, it's someone else, like you can't help yourself. Why are you so obsessed with dicks? I have known some flaming homosexual sluts that were less obsessed with dicks than you. It must really suck going through life looking at things and wondering how you can use them to appear smarter, superior or whatever on a small forum in the backwaters of the internet. You must lead a sad little life. I could almost pity you.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with people on this forum? If it isn't me, it's someone else, like you can't help yourself. Why are you so obsessed with dicks? I have known some flaming homosexual sluts that were less obsessed with dicks than you. It must really suck going through life looking at things and wondering how you can use them to appear smarter, superior or whatever on a small forum in the backwaters of the internet. You must lead a sad little life. I could almost pity you.
    That's rich considering that you're stalking my posts right now and responding, not with any valid points or arguments to make your case, but just attention seeking behavior. Here's a tip: If you don't want to engage with me here, then don't. Simple enough?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Dear Bert and Ernie,

Feel free to give some examples of me being "most hostile toward gays"

You seem to equate hostility toward you as hostility toward gays, so I can only assume that this is your way of coming out of the closet. My flaming gay cousin seems to also think that this is the case.

And that's ok! You do you, Peewee!

in b4 weak aging mom sounding response = bert
    Last edited by Methais; 03-08-2018 at 11:36 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible