Page 171 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 711211611691701711721731812212716711171 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 16694

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Looks like President Jon Voight to me. But yeah, they probably had the Hillary one made already.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Maybe they were already pretty far along with a Hillary robot before the official election results and just didn't want to start over completely.
    that's what I was thinking.

Makes me so happy.

This made me chuckle.

https://thepulseofthenation.com/#top
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

4. Default

ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkey's state-run news agency says prosecutors are seeking more than four years in prison for NBA player Enes Kanter on charges of insulting President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Anadolu Agency says an indictment prepared by the Istanbul chief prosecutor's office accuses the New York Knicks player of insulting the president in a series of tweets he posted in May and June 2016.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkey's state-run news agency says prosecutors are seeking more than four years in prison for NBA player Enes Kanter on charges of insulting President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Anadolu Agency says an indictment prepared by the Istanbul chief prosecutor's office accuses the New York Knicks player of insulting the president in a series of tweets he posted in May and June 2016.
    Is he in Turkey?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Is he in Turkey?
    No but his family is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No but his family is.
    Oh. They should probably leave. He isn't lacking money so I'm sure he could accommodate them.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh. They should probably leave. He isn't lacking money so I'm sure he could accommodate them.
    Everyone should leave Turkey.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

except most of his family is in jail, for political reasons. Like about 10 percent of all Turks at this point
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.