Page 164 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 641141541621631641651661742142646641164 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 16591

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

2. Default

Michael Flynn leaves courthouse after guilty plea as crowds chant ‘lock him up’!

https://www.facebook.com/HuffPost/vi...3709413973210/

HuffPo is triggered over Rudolph.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

(Axios) John Dowd, President Trump's outside lawyer, outlined to me a new and highly controversial defense/theory in the Russia probe: A president cannot be guilty of obstruction of justice.

The "President cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer under [the Constitution's Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case," Dowd claims.

--------------

I wonder what other crimes the President also can't possibly commit.

Trump needs a new lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    (Axios) John Dowd, President Trump's outside lawyer, outlined to me a new and highly controversial defense/theory in the Russia probe: A president cannot be guilty of obstruction of justice.

The "President cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer under [the Constitution's Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case," Dowd claims.

--------------

You're retarded.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post

--------------

Do they not remember Nixon? It wasn't the crime, it was the coverup. And yes he'll be getting new lawyers. McGahn has said he told Trump about Flynn lying and Dowd (if he's telling the truth about being the one that sent out that tweet) implicated his own client.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What
    A
    Fucking
    Idiot...