Page 162 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 621121521601611621631641722122626621162 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 16604

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Now Sean Hannity Is Calling For Roy Moore To Drop Out Of Senate Race

The Fox News host gives the former judge 24 hours to clear up sexual abuse allegations or exit the race.

Haha. He changed his tune pretty damn quick. A quick breakdown...

Moore is accused by women of molesting them when they were under age.
    Hannity defends Moore on his TV show.
    5 advertisers pull their ads directly because of this.
    People start smashing their own Keurig machines as Keurig is one of five advertisers to pull their ads.
    Hannity encourages it and blames liberals for hurting Kerurig when it is his own listeners doing it in response to Keurig's response to Hannity's defense of Moore.
    Hannity calls for Moore to disprove allegations or resign in 24 hours.

Thats some entertainment right there.
    Hooray capitalism?

The Fox News host gives the former judge 24 hours to clear up sexual abuse allegations or exit the race.

People start smashing their own Keurig machines as Keurig is one of five advertisers to pull their ads.
    Hannity encourages it and blames liberals for hurting Kerurig when it is his own listeners doing it in response to Keurig's response to Hannity's defense of Moore.

Now we can finally get the candidate Trump wanted!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Did you even watch the interview Hannity did with Moore? He in no way changed his mind or opinion based on advertisers.. His interview is what actually put the nail in the coffin for Moore... because Moore thought he would get fluff questions and support but, Hannity through repetitive, reworded questions forced Moore to contradict himself on numerous occasions.

Sure Hannity is a Conservative mouthpiece, but he has been consistent with interviewing all sides of a situation (at least offering all sides a chance to comment - which many don't)...

When the first accusation was levied.. I personally thought.. "a 40 year old accusation 1 month prior to an election? WTF?".. Then when I watched that interview I thought... "This Moore guy is guilty as fuck"... Then more victims started coming forward because they finally feel empowered and believe a support structure is in place.

Think what you will of Hannity (I think he supports the right to much on certain issues), but with that interview... he buried Moore. All Hannity said was he believes in a persons right to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty (especially given the circumstances - a 40 year old accusation). Is that so insane of a thought?

As more evidence was revealed, as Moore pretty much convicted himself with his answers, as physical evidence appears has been presented and support Moore's proclivities... Hannity suggested Moore remove himself from the race and answer for his actions.

If you haven't seen the interview.. watch for yourself before you regurgitate articles that just want to make it about the advertising dollars.
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-17-2017 at 04:33 AM.

Still nothing to say about George Takei or Al Franken eh? SAD!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Still nothing to say about George Takei or Al Franken eh? SAD!
    Are you surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Are you surprised?
    No, that's why I'm sad

Confirmed that Back poopies his pants and him and Latrin swap their underwear for a week at a time.