Page 157 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 571071471551561571581591672072576571157 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 16389

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "I HATE it when people point out the hypocrisy of my party!"

I know, dude. I know.

NAACP Defends Rachel Dolezal Amid Race Controversy: We Stand By Her ''Advocacy Record''

But let's not fool ourselves; you're not gonna give a single shit about this, are ya?
    For 106 years, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People has held a long and proud tradition of receiving support from people of all faiths, races, colors and creeds. NAACP Spokane Washington Branch President Rachel Dolezal is enduring a legal issue with her family, and we respect her privacy in this matter. One’s racial identity is not a qualifying criteria or disqualifying standard for NAACP leadership. The NAACP Alaska-Oregon-Washington State Conference stands behind Ms. Dolezal’s advocacy record. In every corner of this country, the NAACP remains committed to securing political, educational, and economic justice for all people, and we encourage Americans of all stripes to become members and serve as leaders in our organization.
    That is the actual NAACP statement on the matter. That is about as basic of a form statement as can be made and in no way does it try to portray her as heroic, all it says is that white people are allowed to work at the NAACP too. But you're not going to give a single shit about that, are you?

So thus far we have...a comment that Rihanna made (that you couldn't even provide yourself). Whoo boy, well if Rihanna thinks it, then clearly it is a widely held belief by everybody on the left and the Dolezal statues will be going up any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    That is the actual NAACP statement on the matter. That is about as basic of a form statement as can be made and in no way does it try to portray her as heroic, all it says is that white people are allowed to work at the NAACP too. But you're not going to give a single shit about that, are you?

So thus far we have...a comment that Rihanna made (that you couldn't even provide yourself). Whoo boy, well if Rihanna thinks it, then clearly it is a widely held belief by everybody on the left and the Dolezal statues will be going up any day now.
    No one said "everyone on the left".. that is just you.

And Rachel Dolezal isn't the first one to do it.. nor the last. Shaun King is still doing it.

3. Default

4. Default

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"I'm just going to ignore all of the incidents that back up exactly what you said and choose to believe what I originally said."

It's okay, Tenlaar, it's exactly what I expected from you.

"I'm just going to ignore all of the incidents that back up exactly what you said and choose to believe what I originally said."

It's okay, Tenlaar, it's exactly what I expected from you.
    "All of the incidents" so far is...Rihana. Which, of course, is exactly what I expected from you, too.
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 11-10-2017 at 10:43 PM.

"All of the incidents" so far is...Rihana. Which, of course, is exactly what I expected from you, too.
    So you're just gonna ignore the NAACP themselves defending her huh?

Again, exactly what I expected from you.

So you're just gonna ignore the NAACP themselves defending her huh?
    The NAACP saying that white people are allowed to work for them and they stand by her advocacy record is "hailing her as a hero" in your mind then, is it?

The NAACP saying that white people are allowed to work for them and they stand by her advocacy record is "hailing her as a hero" in your mind then, is it?
    Not delving into how fucked up it is to get a tan and pretend to be black in order to get positions and pretend you were the victim of racial discrimination, all the while talking about all of the good things she did, isn't somehow defending her? I get it, we're now in the part of Tenlaar's repertoire where he just nitpicks everything to death.

"You said they hailed her as a hero! All they did is gloss over her pretending to be black and praising all of the good work she did! They didn't literally use the word 'hero'!"