Page 148 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 48981381461471481491501581982486481148 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 16389

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Are we supposed to write up an in-depth analysis on the things we find funny? Why do you care what I find funny, you're not even me. Go project your insecurities on someone that gives a fuck.
    It's really just a matter of you being extremely stupid and failing to grasp simple concepts. Let's demonstrate:

Are these people butthurt over the game simply being about killing Nazis, or are they butthurt over the slogan for a game about killing Nazis being "Make America Nazi free again" because they're retarded and think the slogan is ripping on Trump?

^ The fact that you consider that an "in-depth analysis" further reinforces what a fucking tard you are, just like your inevitable response full of nonsense will.

And what the fuck am I being insecure about? Is "insecure" the Ashliana "substantive" equivalent buzzword for your posts now?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-23-2017 at 08:37 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Buzzfeed feminist laments that Harvey Weinstein only raped white women

It's racist to rape white women and not rape black women. We need to pass a law that requires rapists to be equal opportunity rapists as well as Affirmative Victim laws to ensure diversity so that all races can get raped equality.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-23-2017 at 09:52 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's really just a matter of you being extremely stupid and failing to grasp simple concepts. Let's demonstrate:

Are these people butthurt over the game simply being about killing Nazis, or are they butthurt over the slogan for a game about killing Nazis being "Make America Nazi free again" because they're retarded and think the slogan is ripping on Trump?

^ The fact that you consider that an "in-depth analysis" further reinforces what a fucking tard you are, just like your inevitable response full of nonsense will.

And what the fuck am I being insecure about? Is "insecure" the Ashliana "substantive" equivalent buzzword for your posts now?
    You've gone full retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Buzzfeed feminist laments that Harvey Weinstein only raped white women

It's racist to rape white women and not rape black women. We need to pass a law that requires rapists to be equal opportunity rapists as well as Affirmative Victim laws to ensure diversity so that all races can get raped equality.
    you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by time3pk View Post
    I'm stupid as fuck and can never back up anything I say so I'll just say random shit instead of having to explain anything because I know I'd look even more retarded if I did that.
    Yes, yes I agree. I'm glad you were finally able to get some self awareness and come to terms with this.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-23-2017 at 05:44 PM.

6. Default

Sounds like methais could use a safe space to protect his feelings - https://forums.elanthia.online/

Quote Originally Posted by time3pk View Post
    Sounds like methais could use a safe space to protect his feelings - https://forums.elanthia.online/
    Calling a dumbass a dumbass doesn't have anything to do with feelings. Dumbass.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-23-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You've gone full retard.

9. Default

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to the people.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the firm in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Prior to that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC through the law firm continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.448047676b26