Page 147 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 47971371451461471481491571972476471147 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 16710

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Are you trying to make a point or just trying to show everyone how stupid you are? I'm laughing at a bunch of idiots getting bent out of shape over marketing on a videogame and you're trying to project your insecurities.

Quote Originally Posted by time3pk View Post
    Are you trying to make a point or just trying to show everyone how stupid you are? I'm laughing at a bunch of idiots getting bent out of shape over marketing on a videogame and you're trying to project your insecurities.
    Except for the part where you ignored the marketing part and just stated that "it's because it's a game about killing Nazis" even though nobody has ever given a fuck about this franchise being about killing Nazis. The "problem" this time around is some people who are just as retarded as you, just with different political beliefs, decided that the "Make America Nazi free again" slogan is a stab at their god emperor Trump implying that he's a Nazi.

But feel free to show me anything indicating that it's simply "because the game is about killing Nazis" without the "Make America Nazi free" part being involved as to why these dumbasses think it's them calling Trump a Nazi.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-22-2017 at 06:24 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

4. Default

Wow, dude... lay off the fucking drugs already.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    See what I mean?

But feel free to produce anything at all to indicate otherwise instead of your usual predictable pointless deflection non-response.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-22-2017 at 06:28 PM.

6. Default

Are we supposed to write up an in-depth analysis on the things we find funny? Why do you care what I find funny, you're not even me. Go project your insecurities on someone that gives a fuck.

8. Default

What was he saying? I fucking love Bush's face.. he's trying so hard not to laugh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What was he saying? I fucking love Bush's face.. he's trying so hard not to laugh.
    George W always has that little smirk on his face. He looked hilarious at the Inauguration.