Page 144 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 44941341421431441451461541942446441144 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Ole GWB came out swinging against Trump. I believe this is rather unprecedented, at least in my lifetime, of having multiple former POTUS' criticizing a sitting POTUS.

What did he say?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What did he say?
    I don't know why the fuck pk posts this shit without a link or a quote. It was just a lot of implications but nothing directly about Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/u...ush-trump.html
    Former President George W. Bush never mentioned his name but delivered what sounded like a sustained rebuke to President Trump on Thursday, decrying nationalism, protectionism and the coarsening of public debate while calling for a robust response to Russian interference in American democracy.

“We’ve seen nationalism distorted into nativism, forgotten the dynamism that immigration has always brought to America,” Mr. Bush said. “We see a fading confidence in the value of free markets and international trade, forgetting that conflict, instability and poverty follow in the wake of protectionism. We’ve seen the return of isolationist sentiments, forgetting that American security is directly threatened by the chaos and despair of distant places.”

The former president said these afflictions have created a crisis of confidence in the United States that has endangered its historic ideals. “In all these ways, we need to recall and recover our own identity,” he said. “Americans have great advantage. To renew our country we only need to remember our values.”
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I don't know why the fuck pk posts this shit without a link or a quote. It was just a lot of implications but nothing directly about Trump.

I already read it. I just wanted to see what sort of lame time4fun response pk would have.

Reported for ruining everything.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

I already read it. I just wanted to see what sort of lame time4fun response pk would have.

Reported for ruining everything.
    Reported for not already knowing.

"The republicans are going to revolt on him! Now is RonRand Paul's chance!"

Last edited by Taernath; 10-19-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

He didn't have to mention Trump directly, like McCain, in order for people to know who he was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    He didn't have to mention Trump directly, like McCain, in order for people to know who he was talking about.
    It sounded to me like he was talking about Clubber Lang.

Blog Entries

It sounded to me like he was talking about Clubber Lang.
    Did he give his prediction for the next election?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Did he give his prediction for the next election?

Blog Entries

How dare you insult the second greatest President that has ever existed from any nation, human or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    How dare you insult the second greatest President that has ever existed from any nation, human or otherwise.
    Does this include David Palmer? I need to know this before I can properly respond.