Page 1297 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 29779711971247128712951296129712981299130713471397 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,970 of 16703

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/o...172311998.html

"The omicron subvariant now dominating the U.S. is ‘the worst version of the virus that we’ve seen’"

Look at the title, as they know most morons will only look at it... I said a couple months ago, watch for the increased panic they try to create... elections coming up...

Very last paragraph - hidden from the morons... "“I haven’t seen early symptoms of respiratory distress, the major COVID-specific symptom that makes this disease so dangerous,” he said. “It doesn’t feel nice, but there’s less chance of dying.”

But the title will get people thinking "oh no!!!" - ROFL... they should be fucking able to be sued for bullshit like this.
    Last edited by Shaps; 07-05-2022 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's funny. Our country spends more on corporate welfare and waives more in corporate taxes on profits than it spends on any of its public assistance programs. Maybe instead of making billionaires and trust fund children wealthier, we can make our country better. MAGA also needs to be renamed, "Make America Great Again for Billionaires" MACAB!
    You are fucking retarded. 3/5ths of the Federal Budget is entitlement programs. Letting people keep more of the money they earned is not "spending".
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

There is a reason they would never implement, and create a fair playing field, by having flat taxes.

Everyone/all companies taxed at 20%. No exemptions, nothing. Just a flat 20% from each person/corporation. Earn what you can earn in life and enjoy.

Then of course put in an amendment that requires Congress to adhere to a balanced budget. Initial priorities must be covered... ones that concern National interests that individual states/communities are not able to handle.

1. Military
    2. Immigration
    3. National Transportation systems
    4. Criminal Justice System (Federal Courts, Marshall Service, etc.)
    5. Social Security
    6. IRS

After that, I really can't think of to much else that shouldn't be handled by the States (I'm sure I'm forgetting a few tonight). Then if any funds left over, they can allocate as they deem fit.

Then all they should do is ensure Federal Laws ensure that laws implemented by States are in accordance with the Constitution, etc.

I'm sure people would still complain, even if the Federal government stays out of peoples daily lives and doesn't take 50% of their paychecks (even though only 50% of the population actually pays into the Federal tax system currently, because of all the exemptions - people never realize that higher earners actually pay for all their federal subsidies).
    Last edited by Shaps; 07-05-2022 at 09:31 PM.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/c...203042499.html

"Crosby, Stills and Nash return to Spotify after COVID-19 misinformation boycott"

ROFL..

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/c...203042499.html

"Crosby, Stills and Nash return to Spotify after COVID-19 misinformation boycott"

ROFL..
    According to Billboard, the trio plan to donate their Spotify earnings to COVID-19 charities for “at least a month.”
    Wow a whole month! At least they still have their morals!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wow a whole month! At least they still have their morals!
    Hey that's at least $6.38!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Damnnnn.. going hard in the paint with that one.

Well damn, now we know why his girlfriend left him, having twins with one of his employees after just having a child with his girlfriend. Can only imagine what his child support payments are like. No wonder he's so crazy.

Musk Comments On Having Twins With Top Employee: ‘Doing My Best To Help The Underpopulation Crisis’

The world’s wealthiest man Elon Musk apparently confirmed a report from Insider that he had twins with an executive at his company Neuralink last year in a characteristically cheeky tweet Thursday.
    Musk’s $230.8 billion fortune is by far the largest in the world, according to Forbes’ calculations. Musk had six children with his first wife Justine Wilson, though one of his children died in 2002. He fathered two children with his former partner, the singer Grimes, in 2020 and 2021. The couple famously named their son “X Ć A-12” in May 2020 (Grimes says the name is pronounced “X A.I. Archangel”).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksa...h=66c331bc395b

How "white liberals" feel about "Black conservatives"

Pretty sure what she did in the video would be considered a hate crime... odd that it isn't in real life when "liberals" destroy communities of color.

Blog Entries

Joe Biden is Ron Burgundy.

'It is noteworthy that the percentage of women who register to vote and cast a ballot is consistently higher than the percentage of the men who do so. End of quote. Repeat the line,' the president said during a White House speech earlier in the day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...36733627511619

Video in above link.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam