Page 1266 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 26676611661216125612641265126612671268127613161366 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,660 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yeah, it's ironic how the more popular candidate gets more votes than the person they beat, odd. I'm sure you Deep State folks are terrified by how well everything was hidden that no evidence after a year and a half and hundreds of audits, investigations and hearings.
    Ummmm, loads of evidence, many investigations ongoing and some court cases.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Ummmm, loads of evidence, many investigations ongoing and some court cases.
    I'm sorry- what evidence exactly?

Be specific. Cite it.

And which court cases? Because 63 of them were thrown out.

3. Default

Yeah, it's ironic how the more popular candidate gets more votes than the person they beat, odd. I'm sure you Deep State folks are terrified by how well everything was hidden that no evidence after a year and a half and hundreds of audits, investigations and hearings.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH psycho. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also Thank you Biden for canceling some oil leases that will really help with those really low gas prices we have

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH psycho. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also Thank you Biden for canceling some oil leases that will really help with those really low gas prices we have
    You do understand that there is a *global* energy crisis going on, right?

And that the US has blunted a significant amount of the pain compared to other nations?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    And that the US has blunted a significant amount of the pain compared to other nations?
    You fuckers just get more and more funny.

"Be happy it's ONLY a 100%+ increase since Biden snaked his way into the White House! It could be worse! We could be Cuba!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-12-2022 at 01:18 AM.

6. Default

was just reading this is all. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...00b8567f7515ce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    There won't be a middle class left by the end of this administration.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

In a statement shared first with CBS News, the Department of the Interior cited a "lack of industry interest in leasing in the area" for the decision to "not move forward" with the Cook Inlet lease sale. The department also halted two leases under consideration for the Gulf of Mexico region because of "conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales."
    I love how the Right is frothing at the mouth over the headline, but obviously didn't read the article given the cause of the leases being unavailable has nothing to do with the Biden administration.
    Last edited by Seran; 05-12-2022 at 11:15 AM.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

I love how the Right is frothing at the mouth over the headline, but obviously didn't read the article given the cause of the leases being unavailable has nothing to do with the Biden administration.
    I love how you ignore why the industry isn't interested in investing $ in leasing in those areas. Read other articles on the same subject. You'll get a host of reasons.

It's like you didn't read how the administration is making it more expensive and time consuming to do so, has been attacking the industry from go and now are scratching their heads why no one wants to come bail out their emergency. I mean, you attack an industry for months, years and then expect them to come rushing to bail you out for your failed policies? That sounds like something an entitled, ignorant brat would do. Maybe go scream at the heavens again and pray for big oil to save the failing energy policies of a sun downing president who has gotten every policy wrong for 50 years.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal