Page 119 of 1678 FirstFirst ... 19691091171181191201211291692196191119 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 16780

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    This has nothing to do with what I just said.

But sure, I'll explain why even your completely irrelevant comment is completely incorrect:
    Not everyone who commits a crime is convicted.
    Not everyone who is convicted of a crime committed it.
    Thus, conviction is neither necessary nor sufficient for demonstrating a crime occurred.

hthAh, so you're siding with Whoopi Goldberg vis a vis Roman Polanski, then. Bold strategy, Cotton.
    People on the left, at least the ones like you and Whoopi, change their definition of "sexual assault" (or in her case, rape vs. "rape rape" to have her friend's back) almost weekly to fit their agenda. What you consider not sexual assault today could be sexual assault next week depending on what Trump says or some other equally stupid reason that has no basis in reality.

Let's get back to what you're dodging though...

I have managed to have sexual contact without breaking any laws, yes.
    Was this with a woman? Because you "forgot" to specify who this sexual contact was with. And since we're talking about women here, it's a relevant question.

And sucking on your mom's boob as an infant doesn't count. Neither does touching her vag as you were being born.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-16-2017 at 03:51 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

This has nothing to do with what I just said.

But sure, I'll explain why even your completely irrelevant comment is completely incorrect:
    Not everyone who commits a crime is convicted.
    Not everyone who is convicted of a crime committed it.
    Thus, conviction is neither necessary nor sufficient for demonstrating a crime occurred.

hthAh, so you're siding with Whoopi Goldberg vis a vis Roman Polanski, then. Bold strategy, Cotton.
    According to the justice system of this nation, you are innocent until proven guilty. If he has never been convicted, he has never committed sexual assault in the eyes of the law. What ever happened to "this is a nation of laws"? Does that only fit when you want it to?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Criminal Justice College Professor Says He’s Antifa, Teaches ‘Future Dead Cops’

Posting it in the laugh thread because I didn't know Latrin had a sister.

Please. You know it identifies as a woman.

Bold strategy, Cotton.
    Listen, just because you didn't finish that up with "picker" doesn't mean we aren't on to you, Boy!
    Last edited by subzero; 09-16-2017 at 04:56 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Judging by the picture on the right, he might identify as Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Judging by the picture on the right, he might identify as Prince.

I noticed that similarity meself.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    People on the left, at least the ones like you and Whoopi, change their definition of "sexual assault" (or in her case, rape vs. "rape rape" to have her friend's back) almost weekly to fit their agenda. What you consider not sexual assault today could be sexual assault next week depending on what Trump says or some other equally stupid reason that has no basis in reality.
    Except what I cited was New York state law. It's not "my" definition. It's the definition. You can keep crying about it, I suppose, but the law is still the law. Your call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston
    According to the justice system of this nation, you are innocent until proven guilty. If he has never been convicted, he has never committed sexual assault in the eyes of the law. What ever happened to "this is a nation of laws"? Does that only fit when you want it to?
    Are you ready for this? This is going to blow your mind, so I want to make sure you're ready. Definitely sit down. Probably sober up a little if you've been drinking. Seriously, this is going to change everything for you.

If I'm in a car with someone and they drive 65 in a 55, I can say they're speeding.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Even though they're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law in the eyes of the law!
    Even though they've never been tried, let alone convicted!
    Even though I'm sorry, I thought this was America!
    Even though this is a nation of laws!

I'm pretty amazing, I know. I didn't ask for this power. Having a rudimentary understanding of the English language was frankly forced upon me. But I gotta be honest, it is helpful more often than not.
    Last edited by Latrinsorm; 09-16-2017 at 05:10 PM.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Except what I cited was New York state law. It's not "my" definition. It's the definition. You can keep crying about it, I suppose, but the law is still the law. Your call.Are you ready for this? This is going to blow your mind, so I want to make sure you're ready. Definitely sit down. Probably sober up a little if you've been drinking. Seriously, this is going to change everything for you.

If I'm in a car with someone and they drive 65 in a 55, I can say they're speeding.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Even though they're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law in the eyes of the law!

I'm pretty amazing, I know. I didn't ask for this power. Having a rudimentary understanding of the English language was frankly forced upon me. But I gotta be honest, it is helpful more often than not.
    You're now comparing speeding to sexual assault.

Except what I cited was New York state law. It's not "my" definition. It's the definition.
    Link? Because it's not in this thread at least from today.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Who was the person you claim that you managed to have sexual contact with without breaking any laws that you keep avoiding giving any details on? Not their name or any of that shit.

It was a dude wasn't it?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-16-2017 at 05:29 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're now comparing speeding to sexual assault.
    Crimes are comparable to crimes insofar as they are crimes, yes. That's why they're both called "crimes".
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Link? Because it's not in this thread at least from today.
    Sure, here you go.
    Who was the person you claim that you managed to have sexual contact with without breaking any laws that you keep avoiding giving any details on? Not their name or any of that shit.
    So I gotta say, when you insisted my universal surveillance scheme was really about watching people poop, I thought that would be the oddest insistence you ever made on me. Sometimes I'm wrong! This is one of those times.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

So I gotta say, when you insisted my universal surveillance scheme was really about watching people poop