Page 1030 of 1679 FirstFirst ... 305309309801020102810291030103110321040108011301530 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,300 of 16787

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    We've been doing cloud seeding since the 40s. UAE has done it thousands of times since at least 2010. No need to keep freaking out.
    1st argument: "Humans are causing global warming and affecting the environment! Reee! Reee! Reee!"

Meanwhile: Humans are/and have been artificially changing weather patterns, and releasing materials into the air on purpose, to generate fake meteorological effects. Now they're incorporating lasers into it.

Gelston: Chill out man.

Well which is it? Humans are fucking it up one way, but not the other? "Don't sweat it maaannn. It's all good maaannn". - nothing, nothing at all about artificially affecting weather patterns might have an impact?

I'm not freaking out... I'm laughing at the insanity of peoples rationalizations.

Just like people blindly follow jackass politicians... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyqDoSlCWfQ

"Wear a mask or we'll arrest/fine you!".... "Oh, let's remove our masks for a photo op".

Same idiotic mentality.
    Last edited by Shaps; 07-30-2021 at 06:59 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNLgBh-S5Ik

ROFL. From sanctimonious lemming to self-righteous indignation.

LOL.

Far leftist ideologues eating themselves, and their own kind, each and every day. Think he realizes what a brainwashed jackass he was with his "holier than thou" first speech? Probably not. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNLgBh-S5Ik

ROFL. From sanctimonious lemming to self-righteous indignation.

LOL.

Far leftist ideologues eating themselves, and their own kind, each and every day. Think he realizes what a brainwashed jackass he was with his "holier than thou" first speech? Probably not. LOL.
    People really have to stop idolizing the pathological liar known as Fauci. Like holy shit. He literally referred to himself as a "hero" because people like Fauci told him if he got vaccinated he would literally save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaven Performatively Denouncing Scientists Because That's What Modern-Day Conservatism Is View Post
    People really have to stop idolizing the pathological liar known as Fauci. Like holy shit. He literally referred to himself as a "hero" because people like Fauci told him if he got vaccinated he would literally save lives.
    Another spectacular self-parody from the forum's single-most retarded conservative -- Dreaven.

Blog Entries

Cuomo Live Updates: N.Y. Governor Is Defiant as Report Finds He Sexually Harassed Women
    Report finds Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women and retaliated against one for going public.
    https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/08...n/andrew-cuomo

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

That's hilarious. Just a few days ago he said something like the truth will come out when the report is released, but now that the truth shows he's a rapist in addition to being a murderer I guess he'll call the report a bunch of lies.

What a fucking piece of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R58ShFCBphw

Busta Rhymes knows what's up.

Tell them to go fuck themselves. Need more of his energy and attitude in the world.

I give it 2 days before he's "cancelled" or called an "uncle tom" or some shit.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's hilarious. Just a few days ago he said something like the truth will come out when the report is released, but now that the truth shows he's a rapist in addition to being a murderer I guess he'll call the report a bunch of lies.

What a fucking piece of shit.
    I can't get to that link, but I haven't seen any rape allegations. You embellishing again?

Anyway. Fuck that douchebag.

Funny how in this case he's guilty of both rape and murder according to yourself. But gatez, he clearly did nothing wrong because he hasn't been charged, or in your case completely silent on Gaetz who you know, trafficked a child. Allegedly.

Cuomo guilty, Gaetz not. Lol.

Please tell me again how you don't view everything through republican or democrat. Democrat accused = guilty. Republican accused = political warfare.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Anyway. Fuck that douchebag.
    You could have just stopped right there. Why you always gotta turn this shit into a pissing contest? Fuck the murderer and rapist known as Andrew Cuomo and fuck his douchebag brother who advised him on how to get out of the sexual assault allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You could have just stopped right there. Why you always gotta turn this shit into a pissing contest? Fuck the murderer and rapist known as Andrew Cuomo and fuck his douchebag brother who advised him on how to get out of the sexual assault allegations.
    "Why you gotta call me out on my abject hypocrisy? Couldn't you have just unconditionally agreed with me?"

And yes, fuck Cuomo, he should've resigned months and months and months ago.

Fuck Gaetz, too, but you're in a cult, so you're not allowed to admit that.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 08-03-2021 at 08:38 PM.