Page 868 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 3687688188588668678688698708789189681368 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,680 of 16635

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Riots tend to hurt communities a hell of a lot more than they forward an agenda. Looks at the Los Angeles riots, entire neighborhoods were smoldering at one point and businesses which were underinsured never reopened. I'll never forget the picture of the Korean store owner on top of his business with a rifle. Injustice is cause for reform and peaceful activism, not crime and violence.
    Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Racist.
    Xenophobe.
    Last edited by Seran; 05-28-2020 at 07:22 PM.

So, let me go ahead and get ahead of this before all you left wing nutters lose your shit. The NAACP is now officially part of the Alt-right, anti-fact, lying scuzzbag, sleazy degenerate Trump supporting no nothings. Whew! That far enough for you nutters? Or feel free to heap your own derogatory add-on's below, for the Nasty reprobates of the NAACP.

See, it seems that they are all in a tizzy because the mail in elections in Patterson NJ turned out to be full of (gasp) fraud!! How dare these Nazi sympathizers in the NAACP say such a thing!! My god, the unmitigated gall of it! It's simply NOT Possible for such a thing to happen!! At all, ever. We were assured of this by CNN!!! How dare they call for this "fair and balanced" election be thrown out just because over 20% of the mail in ballots where tossed out with no reasons given? Including the votes of an elected official and his entire family? Not possible says CNN, the final arbiter of all that is just and good in the world.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/poli...laims/2435162/
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage." -- Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    So, let me go ahead and get ahead of this before all you left wing nutters lose your shit. The NAACP is now officially part of the Alt-right, anti-fact, lying scuzzbag, sleazy degenerate Trump supporting no nothings. Whew! That far enough for you nutters? Or feel free to heap your own derogatory add-on's below, for the Nasty reprobates of the NAACP.

See, it seems that they are all in a tizzy because the mail in elections in Patterson NJ turned out to be full of (gasp) fraud!! How dare these Nazi sympathizers in the NAACP say such a thing!! My god, the unmitigated gall of it! It's simply NOT Possible for such a thing to happen!! At all, ever. We were assured of this by CNN!!! How dare they call for this "fair and balanced" election be thrown out just because over 20% of the mail in ballots where tossed out with no reasons given? Including the votes of an elected official and his entire family? Not possible says CNN, the final arbiter of all that is just and good in the world.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/poli...laims/2435162/
    I wonder if Twitter will add this to the list of “facts” regarding mail in voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Riots tend to hurt communities a hell of a lot more than they forward an agenda. Looks at the Los Angeles riots, entire neighborhoods were smoldering at one point and businesses which were underinsured never reopened. I'll never forget the picture of the Korean store owner on top of his business with a rifle. Injustice is cause for reform and peaceful activism, not crime and violence.
    The worst part was when that dude in the white shirt & tie busted up his store, then paid 50 cents for a Coke and left.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Last edited by Methais; 05-29-2020 at 10:55 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Could they be any more stupid in playing Russian Roulette with their business? When they tank, I hope someone sues Dorsey and others for tanking the company and their stock for dumbass political reasons.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

A little late but just saw this referenced in a JRE podcast and couldn't believe it. If you don't know who Daryl Davis is I suggest you look him up, he is what every anti racist activist should aspire to be.

https://twitter.com/conceptualjames/...106624?lang=en

Daryl Davis is that Nazi, even though he'd have an entire closet full of Nazi armbands given to him by repentant former Nazis.

Take your guilt by association and go jump in a lake somewhere.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    A little late but just saw this referenced in a JRE podcast and couldn't believe it. If you don't know who Daryl Davis is I suggest you look him up, he is what every anti racist activist should aspire to be.

https://twitter.com/conceptualjames/...106624?lang=en
    He is now considered a white supremacist by certain groups of people on the left.