Page 384 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 2843343743823833843853863944344848841384 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Holy shit I want to go to Portland now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The fat bitch though.

"Look at me I'm the traffic police! Look at me guys! Look! Someone look at me god dammit! Why don't my parents love me?"
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2018 at 08:56 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What a bunch of retards.

This is your Democrat Party of 2018.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I don't get how the Mayor of a city can get away with ordering police to stand down in order to allow this kind of shit to happen in the streets and putting lives in danger intentionally. Are there no legal repercussions for bullshit like that?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I don't get how the Mayor of a city can get away with ordering police to stand down in order to allow this kind of shit to happen in the streets and putting lives in danger intentionally. Are there no legal repercussions for bullshit like that?
    Imagine cwolff as the mayor of Portland.

Now you have a good picture of Ted Wheeler.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Imagine cwolff as the mayor of Portland.

Now you have a good picture of Ted Wheeler.

Listen to them with their fucking racist hatred. Those cops are fucking pathetic too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Listen to them with their fucking racist hatred. Those cops are fucking pathetic too.
    It gets even better. I looked a little deeper into this and it turns out that the police brought charges against the old man. Let that shit sink in.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It gets even better. I looked a little deeper into this and it turns out that the police brought charges against the old man. Let that shit sink in.
    To be fair he did drive into a person. But on the other hand this is what happens when you allow lawlessness to fester, the old guy was probably scared and didn't know what to do and the cops were nowhere to be found because the mayor told them to let the thugs do whatever they wanted.

It's like Charlottesville all over again; allow people to do whatever they want with no police intervention and eventually someone is going to take it too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    To be fair he did drive into a person. But on the other hand this is what happens when you allow lawlessness to fester, the old guy was probably scared and didn't know what to do and the cops were nowhere to be found because the mayor told them to let the thugs do whatever they wanted.

It's like Charlottesville all over again; allow people to do whatever they want with no police intervention and eventually someone is going to take it too far.
    He panicked. I don't agree with running people down but they were fucking on him like locusts just because his skin color. The cops standing there making excuses are the reason good people get hurt. Protect and fucking serve, not stand idly by hemming and hawing over what to do next and how people will feel.

They cannot and should not be allowed to block traffic. They cannot and should not be allowed free reign to hurt who they choose. God I want Antifa in my home town. I'll fuck them up on my own.