Page 202 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 1021521922002012022032042122523027021202 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Holy shit Trump is having a complete fucking meltdown on Twitter this weekend. Mueller has him rattled.
    He's an open book. Everyday is like Christmas for foreign intelligence.

The briefcase is supposed to be close to the president at all times. Chief of Staff John Kelly, after hearing about the incident, rushed over and told U.S. officials to keep walking, Axios said. That resulted in a commotion between the Americans and the Chinese.

"A Chinese security official grabbed Kelly, and Kelly shoved the man's hand off of his body. Then General Mattis grabbed the Chinese security official and tackled him to the ground," according to the report.

The news outlet reported the scuffle was over "in a flash" and the Chinese never touched the briefcase. The chief of the Beijing security detail apologized, Axios said.
    The President's predilection for generals and general impotence is a worrying combination, but clearly there are upsides to the situation.

The link I read has a Secret Service agent, not General Mattis, but the story is better your way.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    The President's predilection for generals and general impotence is a worrying combination, but clearly there are upsides to the situation.

The link I read has a Secret Service agent, not General Mattis, but the story is better your way.
    I believe there's a bigger story here. Russia and China are each probing Trump's presidency for weakness. I imagine others are too. One has to worry what they're learning and how it will influence their future actions.

On a related note: I saw Fox postulating, "Is Islamic terrorism now a bigger threat to the US than China or Russia?". It's hard to know what's made them less threatening since Romney called out Russia as our biggest geo-political foe while Obama said it was Al-Qaida. I still remember the outcry from conservatives crying about those evil Russians and how Obama doesn't get it. Apparently with trump in office China and Russia are now our buddies so it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I believe that I am a huge retard.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I believe there's a bigger story here. Russia and China are each probing Trump's presidency for weakness. I imagine others are too. One has to worry what they're learning and how it will influence their future actions.

On a related note: I saw Fox postulating, "Is Islamic terrorism now a bigger threat to the US than China or Russia?". It's hard to know what's made them less threatening since Romney called out Russia as our biggest geo-political foe while Obama said it was Al-Qaida. I still remember the outcry from conservatives crying about those evil Russians and how Obama doesn't get it. Apparently with trump in office China and Russia are now our buddies so it's cool.
    Shut up Latrin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    agreed
    I disagree. Saying you believe something implies opinion, when in this case we're dealing with facts, not opinion.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-19-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Someone get this man a spine transplant.

His name is reek

8. Default

hahahahha!! That's great

Someone get this man a spine transplant.

LOL.. that's hilarious.

Seriously.. one of the things I didn't like about Romney.. no spine.