Page 1650 of 1674 FirstFirst ... 6501150155016001640164816491650165116521660 ... LastLast
Results 16,491 to 16,500 of 16735

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Bold statement when you literally have no clue what you are talking about.

How about this, google where I live, and let me know if you think I have a homeless problem in my area.

Coronado, San Diego.

Next my wife was born in 1989, so she has no idea of anything you’re talking about, because she was too young, and my wife’s family was extremely wealthy before, during and after the collapse of the USSR.

Try again.
    Done:

22% increase in homelessness, in "Whales Vagina", in 1 year...

You voted for that...apple.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

How about this, google where I live, and let me know if you think I have a homeless problem in my area.

Coronado, San Diego.

I don’t hate California. I merely wish to see the state restored to its former glory of hot babes, good movies, and affordable quality higher ed.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-08-2024 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Done:

22% increase in homelessness, in "Whales Vagina", in 1 year...

You voted for that...apple.
    I do like how you decide to expanded your area from the city I live in(which had a reported 1 homeless person, in 2023), to the entire San Diego county.

Funny.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

I do like how you decide to expanded your area from the city I live in(which had a reported 1 homeless person, in 2023), to the entire San Diego county.

Funny.
    "As long as they're not in my back yard"

The mayor, in the video, is blaming your cities for pushing the homeless into the Whales Vagina.

You voted for this shit and now want to sit on your hands and plead innocents.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Bold statement when you literally have no clue what you are talking about.

Coronado, San Diego.

Next my wife was born in 1989, so she has no idea of anything you’re talking about, because she was too young, and my wife’s family was extremely wealthy before, during and after the collapse of the USSR.

Try again.
    Gee whiz, I wonder why that could be...

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"As long as they're not in my back yard"

The mayor, in the video, is blaming your cities for pushing the homeless into the Whales Vagina.

You voted for this shit and now want to sit on your hands and plead innocents.
    I like how you are calling my city Whale’s vagina like it’s some sort of insult. lol

I bet you my city has less homelessness than your city.

Mine has 1.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Gee whiz, I wonder why that could be...

I fail to see your point.

Let’s break it down.

Neveragain: Does your wife like how there is so much homelessness where you live?!
    Me: We don’t have that problem where I live.
    You: I WONDER WHY?! Like you proved some point?

Maybe he shouldn’t to conclusions about where I live?
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-08-2024 at 10:49 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

I like how you are calling my city Whale’s vagina like it’s some sort of insult. lol

Mine has 1.
    You need to see this for context:

I fail to see your point.

Let’s break it down.

Neveragain: Does your wife like how there is so much homelessness where you live?!
    Me: We don’t have that problem where I live.
    You: I WONDER WHY?! Like you proved some point?

Maybe he shouldn’t to conclusions about where I live?
    If you can't look at the geography and figure it out in .000003 seconds, then you're being disingenuous.

The other option is Seran levels of stupidty, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and rule that out.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Mine has 1.
    Lighten up Francis.

We just had people move in next door, moved from Whale's Vagina. They have nothing but bad shit to say about San Diego.

You voted for it

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984