Page 1667 of 1674 FirstFirst ... 667116715671617165716651666166716681669 ... LastLast
Results 16,661 to 16,670 of 16737

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Depends on the human and the animal. I value my dogs over probably 50% of the human population.
    I would say my pets are over 70%+ of the population. Most people suck rocks these days.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

My Shih Tzu is 13 years old now. He has cataract that his making him blind, and has slowed down considerably in the last couple years. Gizmo has been a great family pet. The only problem is if it’s raining or the ground is the slightest bit wet, he refuses to potty outside & will shit in the dining room. You can stand outside with him for hours and he will just give you this look that says “fuck you, I ain’t going potty out here in these conditions.” He also doesn’t play well with other dogs and thinks he is the is a lion. I can’t get rid of him and won’t put him down until he reaches the point of being in constant terminal ill pain.

Anyways, if it was a choice between saving my dog and a complete stranger, I’d choose the stranger…so long as the stranger didn’t appear to be a dirty commie hippie.

Blog Entries

Woman or Bear?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Woman or Bear?

This is my new favorite white-women-making-up-things-to-be-mad-about social media trend.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is my new favorite white-women-making-up-things-to-be-mad-about social media trend.
    This is my new favorite:

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...86376755900611

https://twitter.com/i/status/1785386376755900611

Reporter grills Columbia student after she demands the university help feed protestors occupying Hamilton Hall:

"It seems like you're saying, 'we want to be revolutionaries, we want to take over this building, now would you please bring us some food'."

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I was just about to post that regarding the Columbia protestor demanding they have food delivered to them after occupying a building. I have no words…

They are trespassing. Columbia needs to stop fucking around. Tear gas the building and send in cops with gas masks and billy clubs to clear them out. It’s quite simple.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I was just about to post that regarding the Columbia protestor demanding they have food delivered to them after occupying a building. I have no words…

They are trespassing. Columbia needs to stop fucking around. Tear gas the building and send in cops with gas masks and billy clubs to clear them out. It’s quite simple.
    I would send in the bears to help them.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

“From the hummus to the brie, our lunch should be free!”

-Columbia University protesters

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    “From the hummus to the brie, our lunch should be free!”

-Columbia University protesters

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suppressed Poet again.
    This is damn funny!
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie